X-Men Avatar Contest Voting Thread

man if I wouldnt had came back so late I would had wanted to enter this contest.

I'm finding it 100% amusing that nobody has voted for me :up: keep it up.

Good luck Roma, Lex, Fruity, all

Wow 65 people already voted, keep that up people :up:

If this turns out to be succesfull, who would be interested to do a contest more often ???

Roma said:
Wow 65 people already voted, keep that up people :up:

If this turns out to be succesfull, who would be interested to do a contest more often ???
ANNUAL! ;)

But the X-Men movies don't come out every year. :o

Mr Lex Luthor said:
ANNUAL! ;)

But the X-Men movies don't come out every year. :o

How about for every highly anticipated movies? And make it into a SHH! tradition? I'm just babling here.:O

fruity said:
How about for every highly anticipated movies? And make it into a SHH! tradition? I'm just babling here.:O
Good idea. Why not? :)

I was thinking monthly or something and we come up with a genre every time. Could be a movie, tv show, comic etc.

We'd have them in the Fan Art section I guess.

Sounds challenging. I'm for it. ;)

Will people wear them though? Since the Fan Art section is rarely visited.:confused:

fruity said:
Will people wear them though? Since the Fan Art section is rarely visited.:confused:

It wouldn't me about wearing the winning one, X3 was an exception, with the release dat and all, it would be just for glory.

Roma said:
It wouldn't me about wearing the winning one, X3 was an exception, with the release dat and all, it would be just for glory.
Eternal glory!

tri-wizard-cup.jpg

Roma said:
Sure I'm in.

fruity said:
Sure I'm in.

We'll give it some more thought after the X3 hype settles down a bit :p We'll need to stay in touch though.

Roma said:
We'll give it some more thought after the X3 hype settles down a bit :p We'll need to stay in touch though.
Don't forget to write! It's just one PM away. :p

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Don't forget to write! It's just one PM away. :p

I plan to keep an eye on my friends :p

And we'll ask the mods to keep the X-Tra Section going :D

Roma said:
I plan to keep an eye on my friends :p

And we'll ask the mods to keep this thread going :D
:D What the dog say.
itsso3vp.jpg

What up people.
Wat = What