X-Men Avatar Contest Voting Thread

damn, I completely forgot to enter this contest.

Hey Roma, would there be another contest for the DVD?

Neto Magnus said:
damn, I completely forgot to enter this contest.

Hey Roma, would there be another contest for the DVD?

We are toying with the idea to do more contests, with different genre's. Montly maybe. Will brainstorm on it some more after this one, I'll let you know.

Oh and BTW, the voting will end on Monday, since I'll be away for the weekend :p

If their is another contest I will defiantly enter.

xwolverine2 said:
Laughing out loud

It's Laugh Out Loud. I've seen movies that said that as well as my friends.

well... you watvh too many movies and your friends are obviously computer dumb...LOL!(laughing out loud!)

xwolverine2 said:
well... you watvh too many movies and your friends are obviously computer dumb...LOL!(laughing out loud!)
Hilary Duff tricked me!

Ok guys, good luck on the voting this weekend, I'll be away this weekend, so I'll wrap up this contest on Monday.
Behave and see you all on Monday :p

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
I think she got freaked out when I said kisses! I say it to everyone that's going...:( :p
Thats why no one has been here for over 7 hours. :o :p

Cool, my number went from 6 to 7. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

:D:p

I just spotted someone on the Hype using my 50x50 contest avatar. Mwahahahahaha! fruity's winning. :up:

Someone please PM me when the winner is announced. I want to wear one of their avvys for a week as a sign of congratulations.

Thanks.

Fruity gets my vote. A very nice, professionally done avatar!

cardslinger said:
How do you get an avatar?
User CP > Edit Avatar

If you just got 300 posts, you'll have to wait 30 minutes or less for the Hype server to update itself.

Thanks, I was wondering why I didn't see the Edit Avatar in my User CP yet.

Anytime, cardslinger. :up: Happens to a lot of folks.

If anyone wants to make a Gambit avatar for me, it would be greatly appreciated.:O :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"