X-men evolution style drawings.

hey man. I'd be honored if you'd put your spin on my supergirl redesign. :D
supergirlprogress2.gif

I hope this is OK Syncos, I had problems with the S shield on her chest, then after I did the ink it hit me I'd done the shape of the S wrong, I did try to fix it with gimp, sorry if it's crap I'll do another one if you like.lol

I've been having problems with my new scanner all bloody week,

supergirl013.jpg

supergirl113.jpg

I hope this is OK Syncos, I had problems with the S shield on her chest, then after I did the ink it hit me I'd done the shape of the S wrong, I did try to fix it with gimp, sorry if it's crap I'll do another one if you like.lol

I've been having problems with my new scanner all bloody week,

supergirl013.jpg

supergirl113.jpg

Oh hey, that looks great man. Especially the boots. Oh man, and the skirt. That pleated skirt is a pain in the ass to draw. The only issue is the Chest. Looks like she's missing a breast. heh. But damn man. Hardly something to redraw over. Man. I need to do more redesigns and get you to draw them. heh.

what about movie venom, moveie Iron Monger and ultimate red skull?
and this juggernaut i designed?
Allstar_Juggernaut_by_sabetoonth.jpg

and cool supergirl, though i see astrong resemblance to Jean in it, but who cares? lol

Oh hey, that looks great man. Especially the boots. Oh man, and the skirt. That pleated skirt is a pain in the ass to draw. The only issue is the Chest. Looks like she's missing a breast. heh. But damn man. Hardly something to redraw over. Man. I need to do more redesigns and get you to draw them. heh.

Thanks man, I had loads of trouble with the breast's I drew her with two but I couldn't get the S shield to work right.trying to curve it so I left it out.lol

I'd love to draw some more for you.

what about movie venom, moveie Iron Monger and ultimate red skull?
and this juggernaut i designed?
Allstar_Juggernaut_by_sabetoonth.jpg

and cool supergirl, though i see astrong resemblance to Jean in it, but who cares? lol

I'll do Ultimate red skull and Iron monger and your juggernaut for you, but I can't do another venom man,lol I've done over five now.lol :)

I can't draw women, they end up looking like men,lol
So I used a jean face and tweaked it a bit, hoped no one would notice hahaha,lol

but venom is full of win :awesome:

but oh well,

dude, i might get you alot of work if i show this thread to the other guys at the Allstar RPG lol,

i think i jsut had a nerdgasm btw :awesome:

one thing i notice is that you dont have the gaunlets attaching to the arm plates and the fingers arent sectioned like i have them, but still an awesome rendition dude

hahaha, the pic was a little small, plus my eye sight is well crap.lol

Sorry i haven't colored anything lately B-Man, i transferred to a new computer and lost PS in the process, but i am hoping i can get cs5 around Christmas.

Oh wow, nice. I really like your Red Skull & Supergirl :)

I didn;t post this in the other thread, because it is for extreme redesigns, so... B-man, any chance of you drawing the harry potter characters?

Sorry mate it's looking unlikely. I'd like to stay in the DC/Marvel Universe's .

haven't drawn anything in a while but I was feeling these. A few redesigns. :)

Hourman, Rex Tyler redesign.
hourman.jpg

The original Green Lantern Alan Scott.
greenlantern021.jpg

Hawkman,Carter Hall.
hawkman015-1.jpg

Atom, Al Pratt
atom022.jpg

The flash,Jay Garrick
flash017.jpg

Sandman,Wesley Dodds
sandman020.jpg

Dr Fate,Kent Nelson.
drfate019.jpg

Redesign of the original Justice Society.
justice.jpg

Dear friends,

if you happen to be a german drawer/illustrator, take your chance! There is currently a drawing contest for Marvel Characters from the upcoming X- MEN First Class movie. You can win a premium traineeship at Marko Djurdjevics Berlin Studio! Unfortunately its only in german and only for apllicants iving permanently in germany:

http://www.xmen-ersteentscheidung.de/zeichenwettbewerb/

I've wanted to design a tattoo for myself for a while, I wanted it to mean something to me, and about my youngest son Oscar, Ever since he was born he's always been angry and he stress's out, and go's mad like the hulk. So we call him little hulk. that's where this design has came from.:)

Linework.
marveldrawing.jpg

Coloured.
marveldrawing1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back