X-men evolution style drawings.

one morezombie request b4 u do aduts, jean grey levitating her own brain as a zombie!!

just for you mr webhead9707,:woot:

Zombie Jean Grey Xmen Evolution, line work. levitating her brain

zombiejean.jpg

hahahaha ok.ok :) got togo and pick my son up from school when I get back I'll start on the linework. webheah9707 your mad.lol:)

you gave her panties, i actually never imagine the xmen or superheroes for that matter wearing underwear under their costumes

:) tryed to make a zombie abit sexy

just loading adult jean up to photobucket now.:)

Adult X-men Evolution Jean Grey, kept the costume the same as the teenage evolution Jean grey, on advice of Webhead9707, with just a few mods here and there. would look good coloured I think:) hahaha any taker's.

jeangrey.jpg

very cool, but one little comment to make, her costume has short sleaves, should be skin coloure around her elbows, sorry didn't mean to diss, working on kitty now,:)

hmm, i like it,but how about just her standing like the jean one and, to be honost, she doesnt look much like the one from evolutions to me, but i hope i dont come off as mean:)

wow, what are the black spots on the noses?

they have them in the show, I think its shading or something, so I put them in too.:)

hmm, i like it,but how about just her standing like the jean one and, to be honost, she doesnt look much like the one from evolutions to me, but i hope i dont come off as mean:)

na you don't, I hate doing women, that's why you won't see many one my threads,:yay: I wanted to show her power so I put her in a wall, got to make them look abit different, too show their adults, change their hair, face etc. other wise I might as well just do them as teenagers:yay:

okay, howzabout nightcrawler or scott next? and then rogue, i think you could pull of rogue pretty good!

you think you could draw jean just like she is in the show, but with this haircut?
jeangrey.png

i take that back(sorry for the trip post) i want it like this

jeanadultcopy.png

PLEEEAAAAAAASE!!!! I'll be your bestest buddy, lol!

i take that back(sorry for the trip post) i want it like this

jeanadultcopy.png

PLEEEAAAAAAASE!!!! I'll be your bestest buddy, lol!

:doh: so not as an adult, as a teen. with that hair style ok.lol just done it now scan it in the morning done an adult nightcrawler too. lol

um, where are they? its way past morning:)hehe(sorry, im excited)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"