Days of Future Past Official X-Men: Days of Future Past Images Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bm-Mn2XCcAAMl7Y.jpg:large

I want this with every movie character who had at least one line ever.

I hope that's not fan made. It Is so cool that It would be disappointing for it to be fan art.

this team pic should be in every theatre in the world, lol. What a cast

Is there any way to get this picture BIGGER :D, and is Blink that short? Even with heels?

Omg Blink is so not proportional! Lol she's not that tiny. She looks like a 6 year old lol

According to google Fan BingBing is 1,68. That's not so small to be honest.

Yea Anna's head shouldn't be twice as big as Fan BingBing's. Heck even Adan Canto's head is so much bigger than "Goliath."

Bad Photoshopper, BAD! This is not proportional.

Yea Anna's head shouldn't be twice as big as Fan BingBing's. Heck even Adan Canto's head is so much bigger than "Goliath."

Bad Photoshopper, BAD! This is not proportional.

Lol I just thought BingBing's head was little.

dofpcharacters_zps7e7ed5bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There, I had to do it. It was driving me crazy that Blink was obviously so not proportional.

Last edited:
dofpcharacters_zps7e7ed5bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There, I had to do it. It was driving me crazy that Blink was obviously so not proportional.

thanks. Would be cool if someone made a manip with this but with a badass background, apocalyptic or so. Or in any case, to add the original trilogy x-men left

Hahaha, actually I am working on that right now. I planning to put Scott and Jean behind Storm and Kitty :D

oh no, Cyclops should be front and center, and Jean close to him. No kidding, I think it would feel more badass and more like "XMen", u know what I mean

Oh yeah, I would put them right in the front too, but since their uniforms would be different from the cast it would look weird and they would stand out :/ idk I'll work something out and post it here.

Also I wish this picture was larger, it's hard to work on it when the characters are kind of blurry.

I am working on something similar too :D want to add almost all the characters I can but it's hard finding full body photos of some of them x(

This is what I have so far
xcast_copy.jpg

Haha, I was going to use the same Jean Grey photo, using a different cyclops. Cool picture!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"