Sequels X-Men Origins: Nightcrawler

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok i've been working on my Nightcrawler script and think i have come up with a much better idea for it...

I already had a pretty solid script for it, But it only really developed the characters of Nightcrawler, Mystique, and a little more info on Stryker...

But i began thinking, Theres alot of elements we could throw into a Nightcrawler Origin story... So here is my revised idea for X-Men Origins: Nightcrawler... I will place this into three acts.

Act 1 - The story begins in Germany during the 80's - There is a recession happening around the world and some of the elite businessmen from around the world have gathered at Count Eric Wagner's estate to discuss a new collaboration. One that would see the high society help only each other. During the party we see a early twenties Ms Raven Darkholme, "played by Rebecca Romijn-Stamos" she was traveling Europe where she was found by Count Eric Wagner who he fell in love with and she fell in love with his money. The Party at Count Wagner's estate other than to announce the new business direction. Was also to announce his engagement to Ms Raven Darkholme. During the party we meet a few Cameo's Jacob Shaw with son Sebastion, Henry Leland, Donald Pierce... and Irene Adler - from the characters you meet it becomes apparent they are setting up the Hellfire Club. During the event Raven meets the mysterious Mr.Azazel to whom they sneek off. A month later we then learn that Raven is pregnant which she plays off as being count wagners. Raven decides to track down the babys real father Mr.Azazel who reveals that his plan was to repopulate the world with "Demon's" to which he believes he is because he is actually a mutant but his ability makes him look like a Demon so he believes he was sent on a mission to repopulate the earth with as many Demons as possible. After being rejected by Mr.Azazel she returns to live with Count Wagner. Not long after Kurt is born blue and demon looking, everyone freaks out and Raven and Kurt go on the run. The Hellfire Club learn of about mutants and decide to use that for there own benifit. Whilst on the run Raven and Kurt end up being chased from a village near munich where Raven accidently loses Kurt over the waterfall, however his mutant ability makes him teleport to safty. Raven distraught transformes into someone else and goes on the run heading towards the ukraine... (Forshadowing her meeting with a young Magneto) We then see a traveling circus near by, Szardos family find him and decide to raise him with the circus.

Act 2 - Takes place about sixteen years later, a teenage Nightcrawler is the star attraction of the Murich traveling Circus, the circus is owned by a currupt mutant by the name of Mesmero, who is collecting mutants from around the world with special abilities to hynoptise them into performing acts of robbery. Two new recruits to the circus, Colossus and Magik, Nightcrawler falls in love with Magik and its not long before he attempts to save her from Mesmero's hypnosis, They form an escape plan which leads to a fight between Mesmero and some of his other hypnotised mutants... They escape however the whole event was seen by Azazel who attempts to reclaim his son. However Nightcrawler refuses in response Azazel takes Magik to a mysterious place... (Not hell, like in the comic books but somewhere on earth difficult to get to, probably in a volcano or something i havent worked that bit out) So Nightcrawler and Colossus embark on locating Azazel to resque Magik.

Act 3 - is pretty much the resque plan, however Nightcalwer is captured. meets his brothers, Kiki Black and Aybuss who rally to help Nightcrawler defeat his father Azazel. Theres alot of action in this act which also includes a sword on sword fight with Azazel and Nightcrawler, the outcome is that Nightcrawler is able to kill Azazel however is knocked onconcious, His fight with Azazel allowed the others to escape where they are found by Xavier. However Xavier is unable to locate Kurt because his teleporting keeps him unable to be fixed in one place and is out of control, The whole battle between Azazels mutants and the prisoners had attracted the attention of Dr.Corneilus - a surprise cameo from the wolverine origins. Who has taken over the weapon x programe. He finds nightcrawler and takes him to his facility... it is there where he see Stryker (Played by Brian Cox) and we learn that after his encounter with Wolverine it had been about 6 years later and is now looking for a new weapon x project. Which leads you to believe Nightcrawler spends the rest of his life being trained up by Stryker to become what he did at the begining of X2...

it's really good. i would like a sword fight between nightcrawler and azazel. just a few sugestions:

you could put in a part where kurt disovers his teleportaion powers. (since he did get them when he was around his teenage years.

try to make it instead of a prequal to the x men series, you could just do and origin story.

try to limit the villains. too many make it feel rushed.

Well the overal villian is Azazel, but i though you need to really flesh out the part where he is at the circus and the only way to do that is to have a different villian then... So i suggest Mesmero... his role is only small and as for Stryker, he really is only a cameo... but the main villian throughout is Azazel.

what if azazel was the ringmaster? maybe you could just do an origin story. you don't have to make it happen before x men 2.

Azazel as the ringmaster wouldnt make sense... story wise you really need to have Kurt trying to find out who he is, having the answer right on his door step really isnt going to progress the story along.

I feel for a story like Nightcrawler it really needs to be told over time and give explination how he was captured by stryker and why.

Which is why i said the story should have 3 acts taking place over 3 periods of time

1. During his birth
2. During his time at the circus
3. During the period before he is captured by stryker...

okay, this has me thinking, and what if azazel was a person some how involved in the circus. (maybe has a teleporting act or something.) and this is how it would go:

nightcrawler is told by the ringmaster he is his father. nightcrawler finds this hard to believe, and throughout the movie asks circus members and his "brothers" if it is true, they all lie. (but aideince does not know.)

on numerous occasions, azazel tries to tell kurt the truth, but is interuppted.

at the middle, during the circus part, azazel and kurt have a sword fight for an act in the circus, foreshadowing the climax.

towards the end, colossus , with nightcrawler and azazel , says he can't hide the truth, and admitts azazel IS nightcrawler's father. a sswoard fight ensues. azazel is killed, and then stryker comes in. then end it how you would of ended it...

but i think yours is better.

Its an idea but ive always felt that Azazels presence should be only felt and not necessary in person so like apocalpyse you have a serious of things happen before his grand appearance... like mr sinister, the four horsemen then Oh we have apocalpyse... its the same for Azazel...

But i do like the idea that Azazel is somehow connected to the circus... Hmmm maybe if we had the ring master as Mesmero like in my idea but Mesmero is a mutant working for Azazel... One of the meny.

Hmmm lets see, Mesmero collects mutants by enticing them into the circus, only to hynocontrol them into forming a mutant army. All for the purpose of serving Azazel who believes he is the devil but really just a powerful mutant that resembles the look of a demon

Now that would work.

I always wanted to explain the hellfire club because in the comics and cartoons they have always made me smile. A mutant affliated high society in a world were they would stab each other in the back for there own cause and benifit...

So would be fitting that Azazel a mutant that believes himself to be a mutant causes the uprising of the Hellfire club and inflicting greed upon mutant power.

oh, oh, and ringmaster could trick the mutants he collects into thinking he is their father!!!

still, the ringmaster should brain wash 'em some how. that way he could make them attack night crawler like in act II of your script.

and where would azazel and nightcrawler fight for the climax? maybe the streets on a stormy night? (i'm talking lightning strikes going everywhere and the streets flooding.)

Hence Mesmero the mutant with the power to hypnotise... Mind Control. It wouldnt be all the mutants, no in Act 2 you would have Nightcrawler, Colossus, Magik, prossibly Aybss and Kiwi Black escape the other circus mutants who are revealed as other children of Azazel. However not all are as Colossus and Magik are not children of Azazel but collected in the same sense to build a powerful army of mutants.

I was thinking of Act 3 taking place in Wundagor... I like the idea of something in the woods lots of trees and mountains and in those trees and mountains there is a castle...

I kind of had this theory...

Wundagor, it has been a central location for the birthplace of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, It is also where the High Evolutionary conducted his experiements...

I thought why not have the classic castle like buildings in Wundagor belonging to Azazel, as one of the oldest mutant inhabitants of the world. Azazel occupies the building for a long time but abandons it when he left the earthly relm to the relm he could create because of his mutant power... During this time in other movies like X-Men First Class or Magneto... we can learn that the castle was then brought by the High Evolutionary who was once the understudy of Dr.Essex... High Evolutionary was a friend of Magneto and which magneto's children were born in Wundergor... but this would not appear in the nightcrawler movie. Instead in act 3.

Act 3 would see Azazel return to Wundagor to an empty castle bearing in mind that the events that possible occured with the high evolutionary and magneto had occured and was years later the place was left abandoned. So you have a cold raining night in a castle falling apart. It is here where Nightcrawler and Azazel sword fight and beats his father Azazel.

Stryker would come in because during this time he is collecting information about mutants he had captive to try recapture them which leads him to wondagor where he finds nightcrawler long after xavier had rescued the rest.

I think this story is comming to gether. think im gonna have to rethink the whole design but i had something good here.

oh, what if out of frustration, mesmero called stryker and told him about nightcrawler!

why? you cant have Mesmero working for azazel and stryker... wouldnt make sense. i mean Mesmero was in weapon x for a short time which would explain the stryker connecton but wouldnt make sense why he would be a servant of azazel at the same time.

Ok this would be my Nightcrawler story... i have seperated it into each chapter of the story.

X-Men Origins: Nightcrawler
---------------------------
Act 1
01 - The Church & Intro
> Nightcrawler (Played By Alan Cumming) returns to
the church he was found by the X-men in X2, he wonders
around looking at the stainglass windows and candels
before stopping at the statue of jesus. He starts to
prayer as a Vicor appears. After making Nightcrawler
feel welcome they head to confession. Then Movie Intro
appears with title X-Men Origins: Nightcrawler
02 - The Dream
> It is the early 80's, a young Raven Darkholme
(Played By Rebecca Romijn - In Human Form) - is at a
high society club, she is reading a diary when she is
approached by Count Eric Wagner whom offers her a
drink. She accepts and they talk... the scene is
fastfoward to them getting married and moving into the
new Wagner estate as they plan there future.
Everything is perfect accept... Raven does not love
Count Wagner.
03 - The Deception
> Raven then starts to learn of her mutant ability
one night which she had been fighting against for many
years. She realises she can mimic anyone and seeing
that the house maid is dating the woodsman, she
decides to mimic the house maid. becoming confident
with her abilities she has an affair with the woodsman
without anyone even knowing... Including the woodsman.
04 - Raising Hell
> A global recession occures and Count Wagner is at
risk of losing his business. After speaking with a
friend he learns of a man who can revolutionise the
high society and business pratice. A man named Azazel.
05 - Fire and Brimstone
> A month later a private party has occured for the
formation of a business elite group collaboration.
Which will be known as Hellfire. Attendies are Jacob
Shaw with young Sebastian Shaw, Irene Alder, Donald
Peirce and Henry Leyland. The party then comes
together with the aid of Azazel who count wagner
introduces to Raven. Raven takes an instant attraction
to Raven.
06 - The Sin
> Raven and Azazel talk in a secluded area. Azazel
can sense Ravens mutant ability however Azazel reveals
they are powers given by the demons which has been
bestoed upon him too and there are many others like
him. Feeling a connection the two have a one night
stand before Azazel disappears the next morning.
07 - The Result
> As the newly established Hellfire Club meets for
there bi-monthly meeting, Raven faints as Eric Wagner
rushes to her aid. Irene Alder heads over to her and
tells her she is pregnant. They group celebrate the
news as Count Wagner believed he was unable to provide
children and says this is a miricle. Unbeknown to him
that Raven had a one night stand with the absent
Azazel.
08 - 9 months later
> Raven is in labour and everyone has gathered for
the birth of Count Wagners son... The Doctor arrives,
a private doctor perfered by the Hellfire Club a
Doctor Nathaniel Essex oversees the birth of the first
child of Raven and Eric Wagner. As Raven is in pain
she starts to go blue skinned, her mutant ability is
slightly out of control... Not sure what to make of
this the rest of staff are stand offish. Suddenly a
baby is born BLUE with three fingers on each hand and
a prehencile tail. People shout demoned, However Irene
Adler who has become a bit of an adoptive mother to
Raven and Dr.Essex try to play down what has happend
However Count Wagner is disguesed calling her a freak
and the baby a demon. Hurt by what he says Raven tells
him to stop but he wants her to go and refuses to
admit that he is the father of the baby.
09 - The Struggle
> As a struggle occures Raven accidently kills Count
Wagner infront of Irene Adler and Dr.Essex. Realising
what she has done she takes The Baby and leaves the
mansion. Neither Dr.Essex or Irene Adler stop her.
Infact Irene tells Raven to look after Baby Kurt...
thusly naming him. As he has a very important future.
10 - The Cover Up
> With Raven and the Baby gone... Irene Adler
convinces the Hellfire club to cover up the death of
Count Eric Wagner. As there future lies at the heart
of mutant situations like these and its time they
prepaired for the future. The Hellfire Club agree and
forge paperwork so they recieve ownership of the Count
Wagner estate and wealth.

11 - The Horror
> As Raven is on the run she ends up in the local
nearby town. she knocks into a bunch of villagers whom
see Kurt as a blue demon baby. causing a scene they
chase Raven and Baby Kurt through the village. After a
few near misses, she sees the local church where she
believes she will get santuary.
12 - The Church of Azazel
> As she enters the church she sees Azazel for the
first time since there brief encounter. He thanks her
for begating his son. One of many around the world,
and informs Raven of his plans to repopulate the world
of Demons (To which he means mutants but he doesnt
realise thats what a mutant is because his power makes
him look normally like a demon so believes there is
some supernatural thing going on) Stating he will come
for Kurt one day to join him, Raven afraid backs away
blaming him for everything. She runs out the back
enterance of the church heading towards a cabin in the
forest that was near the count wagner estate.
13 - Lock and Key
> Raven and Baby Kurt make it to the cabin in the
near by forest where she sees the woodsman who Raven
had an affair with previously she informs him that
something has happend however the woodsman hearing the
mob chasing Raven down tries to lore them to the
cabin. Raven knocks him onconcious and heads into the
forest.
14 - The Decent
> As Raven travels through the forest with Baby Kurt
she ends up being trapped near a cliff edge to where a
water fall is. Startled by the noise of near by mob
she accidently falls and Kurt goes over the waterfall.
Only to Bamf before hitting the ground. Raven beliving
kurt dead, distraught she quickly changes into a local
villiage to hide from the mob before heading off.
15 - The Traveling
> A Traveling Circus discovers Baby Kurt Wagner in
the forest near by the waterfall. They adopt him into
the circus family.

Act 2
16 - The Amazing Nightcrawler
> 16 years later... Munich Circus opening night, the
place is packed to see the amazing acrobatic skills of
the demon known as Nightcrawler. The crowed believe
Nightcrawler is just in costume and his skills are
impressive. He stuns the crowds with his amazing
acrobatic skills as the ringmaster (Mesmero)
introduces each act. Along the caterloge of special
attractions is Kiwi Black who is like a strong man who
uses energy to increase his strangth. And another blue
demon like mutant Aybss has a slight magic act of
disappearing and re-appearing tricks.
17 - The Talk
> As the show ends, later that Night, Nightcrawler
goes to speak with the ringmaster "Mesmero" about his
current role in the circus and feels isolated from the
world and wishes to travel and see it. Mesmero tries
to reason with Nightcrawler saying this circus is a
traveling circus and they have been to several places
around europe but Nigthcrawler states he has never
left the carnival. Mesmero using his hypnotic power
convinces Nightcrawler he would be better of staying
in the circus than the horror that is outside it.
Nightcrawler abandons his ideas to travel the world.
Although his true thoughts are to find out where he
came from.
18 - They meet
> On his way back to his trailer, Nightcrawler is
stopped by a man who is learking in the shadows.
"Azazel" who was in the audiance during that nights
show. He tell's Nightcrawler he knows who he is, but
the knowledge will cost him. Nightcrawler dismisses
this but then Azazel gives him a taste of information
by revealing that his real name is Kurt Wagner... He
gives Nightcrawler 24 hours to decide and will meet
him back here... Confused Nightcrawler heads to his
adoptive parents.
19 - Family
> Nightcrawler speaks with Margali Szardos his
adoptive mother and fortune teller of the circus.
Nightcrawler inquizative about his past asks Margali
about the name Kurt Wagner, Margali unsure at first
but remembers the sirname Wagner from the night they
found him. She begins to tell him the story of when
they were traveling germany, a small quiet village
where it housed several mansions one belonging to a
count Wagner. She remembers it purely because Count
Wagner and his wife had attended the circus during the
month it was there. As they were leaving the circus
was traveling towards there next destination when they
found Nightcralwer by the lakeside. Nightcrawler and
realises that Azazel may have been right.
20 - The next day
> In the early hours of the morning, Kurt is awoken
by the sound of a car pulling up, He looks out the
window to see Mesmero stood near a car where two
teenagers around his age got out of the car. One was
quiet tall and muscley (Piotr Rasputine) and the othe
was a small blonde girl (Illiana Rasputine) two
russian children from a farm that had discovered they
had special abilities that the circus was looking
fore. Kurt decides to go and investigate. as he finds
the girl Illana attractive.
21 - Intro
> As Piotr is in mesmero's office, Illana sits
outside on a stool waiting for her interview process.
Kurt heads in and introduces himself however Illana is
taken back a bit by his appearance. But soon the two
start to have a repore with each other revealing that
she has a mutant power too. She can create what she
calls Magic from her hands. Nightcrawler says
something cheesey along the lines of God has given you
the ability of an angel. Just as they start to bond,
Piotr exits and there is an awrkward moment however in
a rush Piotr and Illana head to there new trailer as
nightcrawler waves bye to her. Mesmero sees that
Nightcralwer has taken an interest in her.
22 - The one to one
> Nightcrawler then sees Aybss trying to fix one of
his collapsle stages for his act. Aybss has been with
the circus slightly before Nightcrawler and asks if he
remembers when they found him. Aybss remembers because
he was only young at the time. Mesmero was only a side
act at the time and was only premoted when the
previous ringmaster left. Aybss also talks of how he
was found abandoned too which made nightcrawler feel
they are connected somehow by the familar background
Aybss then talks about the circus being one giant
family which gives Nightcrawler some sense of hope.
But then he remembers that Kiwi Black was found
abandoned too. Nightcrawler begins to suspect
something.
23 - Sunset
> As the evening comes to an end Nightcrawler meets
Piotr who is working out with waights. he inquires how
Him and his sister was found by the circus. He informs
Nightcrawler that his family was poor and his father
was paid alot of money for them to come work mesmeros
circus. At this time Illana appears and gives
Nightcrawler a friendly hug that displeases Piotr. She
invites nightcrawler for a pic-nic by the lake.
24 - Lake, lights and mesmero
> Illana and Nightcrawler sit by the lake talking
about there pasts. Nightcrawler starts to dismsis his
whole abandoned circus theory because Colossus and
Magik was saught out by mesmero. After a fantastic
evening, Nightcrawler suddenly realise that Illana had
asked him out for a date. a point brought out by Aybss
to whom he shares a trailer with.
25 - That night
> A wrestless Nightcrawler wakes up remembering that
Azazel would appear again tonight, he looks round to
see Aybss missing but still goes to meet Azazel -
Azazel pleased that nightcrawler will hear him out.
Informs him that Azazel will tell Nightcrawler about
his true past if he helps him with a little task.
Nightcrawler reluctantly agrees. And they head off
into town.
26 - Mesmero's true colours.
> As Azazel and Nightcrawler arrive in town the place
is unusally quiet. Suddenly he sees Mesmero and a few
mutants from the circus Kiwi Black and Aybss are
hypnotised into stealing stuff from shops to fund
Mesmeros own needs. This has angered Azazel because
Mesmero is manipulating his children. But Nightcrawler
is unaware of this. Azazel states that the only way to
break the spell from mesmeros powers is to distract
mesmero.
27 - The fight
> as Nightcrawler catches Mesmero in the act the two
sort of fight, this causes Kiwi Black and Aybss to
loose there hypnotic hold. and one of them accidently
trips the silent alarm. Mesmero seems to be a stronger
fighter but soon they hear sirens.
28 - On the run
> Mesmero goes on the run leaving them behind,
however nightcrawler knows that he will head to the
circus, back at the circus Mesmero and nightcralwer
fight some more. Which wakes up the rest of the
circus. They all gather to see Mesmero try to blame
Nightcrawler from stealing... This leaves Szardos
shocked and they disown nightcrawler and run off.
29 - The End Of It
> As Mesmero tries to hypnotise Kiwi Black and Aybss
to attack Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler is then helped by
Colossus and Magik who use there powers to even the
ods. However Mesmero is too much of a match. Mesmero
uses his powers to try and make Nightcrawler kill
himself however Azazel appears and sees what Mesmero
is trying to do and kills him for trying to harm his
son. Nightcrawler then learns that Azazel is his
father.
30 - His world
> Azazel reveals to Nightcrawler his true origin and
states that he must join him in his rule of this
world. Nightcrawler then realises what Azazel is and
refuses disappointed and angry Azazel kills Illana
infront of him. Hoping this would spur the same
hatride he has for the world in nightcrawler. However
Nightcrawler vows he will not let Azazel get away with
it. But Azazel disappears with all of his family from
the circus... including Kiwi Black and Aybss...
leaving just Nightcrawler and Colossus with the
deceased Magik. They form a packed to hunt him down
Act 3
31 - Several years later
> Nightcrawler (now played by Alan Cumming) is
wondering the streets in westchester. He is wearing
makeup and lots of clothing to make him look like he
fits in. He reads a news article from a news paper
about mutants to find a meeting is to be held to
discuss it. He decides to head there.
32 - The Mutants
> A political debate has occured simaliar to that of
the begining of X-men 1, only in the crowed is
Professor Xavier, the speaker is Graydon Creed (Cameo)
who argues the debate about mutant registration. This
is then backed by William Stryker (Played by Brian
Cox) who states they already have a list of potential
mutants.
33 - villian?
> After the meeting had occured, Nightcrawler still
dressed up as human, speaks with stryker asking about
the list and where mutants would hide. stryker
requests why he would like to know and Nightcrawler
respondes with Revenge... Stryker beliving the guy to
be an anti-mutant supporter offers his support but
enquires if there is a mutant in mind to which
Nightcrawler utters Azazel. Stryker is troubled by
this but offers the name "Wundagor" Before he could
finishe his conversation he notices the guy has
mysteriously disappeared which leads to suspecion.
34 - To Wundergor
> Nightcrawler and Colossus meet at the train station
cafe where Nightcrawler explains wundagor. Unbeknown
to them they are being watched by Ophis, a feral like
mutant with similar features of Nightcrawler.
Nightcrwler and Colossus beging to board the train.
35 - Mid Journey
> Colossus and Nightcrawler have a heart ot heart
chat about Magik(Illana). Colossus has now formed a
bond with Nightcrawler the both want to see Azazel pay
for his crimes. However the conversation is cut short
when they hear a scream on the train... The Two go to
investigate.

36 - The Trio
> Ophis stands in a carriage holding someone up by
there throat with one hand, to the side of him is
Aybss and the other side is Kiwi Black... He sees
Nightcrawler and informs him that they have come for
him... a fight occures between them however Ophis has
a grudge, Ophis is the first born son of Azazel yet
not Azazels favorite. It seems that Nightcrawler is
Azazels favorite and waits him... The fight continues
with Ophis being killed but in the process
Nightcrawler and Colossus are knocked out by Aybss and
Kiwi Black who are still under the control of Azazel.
37 - Fade in
> Nightcrawler awakes chained up in a cell - Colossus
is nowhere to be seen. The door opens and in walks
Azazel, the two talk about his master plan the plan to
repopulate the world with Demons. At this point
Nightcrawler believes Azazel to be just crazy. However
Azazel talks of the early days, back when the first
mutants were alive and mentioned En Sabre Nuh and the
decendants of him... the Clan Akkaba... so forth but
Nightcrawler does not listen. Nightcrawler seems to be
unable to teleport because azazel has control of him.
Azazel leaves to let Nightcrawler ponder his thoughts.
38 - The Castle that Azazel built.
> Azazel heads to the top of the tower where he sees
Aybss looking down at the village. Looking at army
vehicles that are passing through. Aybss asks what he
wants done with Colossus but Azazel doesnt care.
Colossus is chained at the tower where the two...
Azazel talks of a new world is comming, new ideas, new
ideologies... He then turns to Colossus and gives the
familiar Mutation is the key to evolution speach that
Xavier normally gives. Suddenly they are inturrepted
by Kiwi Black who has brought Nightcrawler.
39 - Forever Controlled
> Nightcrawler accepts Azazels offer to rule
alongside him, although this is a ploy to regain his
ability. Azazel allows Nightcrawler his ability to
which he is able to free colossus, hurt by the
betrayle Azazel fights Nightcrawler but Nightcrawler
is unable to fight back because Azazel is stil lable
to control him. Colossus then helps Nightcrawler to
safty as they plan what to do next.
40 - The Confrontation
> As Azazel is confroted by Nightcrawler and Colossus
he reveals that the reason Colossus and Magik was
brought to the circus was because Mesmero was planning
to overthrow azazel and needed mutants with abilities
that were not azazels children. Because Azazel can
control any offspring he has to fight for him. At this
time Nightcrawler, Kiwi Black and Aybss become
controlled and beging to fight colossus however
fighting off all three, Colossus manages to snap
nightcrawler out of the hypnotic control and leaps
with aybss and kiwi black off the tower to plumet to
there supposed death. Nightcrawler then regaining his
concius teleports before Azazel can control him again.
41 - They Escape
> Colossus awakes with no memory of where he was
lying on the floor next to aybss and kiwi black. His
lose of memory has been caused by the shockwave Azazel
sent across the castle. As he gets up he heads towards
a side door where he sees Professor Xavier in his
wheelchair stood with Cyclops (James Madson) who
rescues him. Colossus has no memory of what happend
for the past several years as Mesmeros control has
been erased leaving Colossus to believe he had been
farming in his familys farm for years but has no
recollection to how he ended up in the castle.
42 - BAMF WORLD
> As Nightcrawler teleports he ends up in a midway
point between teleporation... it is almost like a
dream state where he sees Illiana dressed in white,
she tells him that everything is ok and that he must
have faith in humanity.
43 - Back
> As Nightcrawler returns, he takes the sword from
above the fire place in the castle and begins to sword
fight with Azazel in a spectacula display. Only this
time Nightcrawler is mixing in his acrobatic skills
and teleporting to outsmart Azazel making Azazel
weaker and weaker with each blow before he falls to
the floor. As nightcrawler is rappidly teleporting
Azazel is unable to gain control of him.
44 - Fathers last words
> As Azazel lies wounded on the floor, he begs his
son to forgive him. But then tries to stab him however
Nightcrawler teleports in time and stabs Azazel in the
chest killing him... As this happens Azazel's power
over his family is severed and they are able to have
there own thoughts. Brief scene showing Kiwi Black and
Aybss being able to think for themselves and they
leave. Kurt realising what he has done goes to leave
the castle.

45 - Repent
> After Kurt had defeated Azazel at the castle in
wundergor he exits to a frightend village folk who
chase him out of the village, as he dogdges there
attacks he manages to escape into a church where he
sees a statue of Jesus and starts to pray. Unbeknown
to him a swat team has entered the church behind him.
Suddenly he is shot by a stun gun and he falls to the
floor revealing Stryker (Played by Brian Cox) whom
tells his men to take him to Alkali Lake. The movie
then fades to black
The End --
To which you would then believe continues on with X2 -
x-men United...

that was really good! the only thing i would do is have a voice over at the end with night crawler reciting the 23rd psalm:

"the lord is my shepord,
i shalt not be in want,
he makes me lie down in green pastrues,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
and he retores my sole.

even though i may walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil,
for you are with me
you prepare a table before me in the precence of my enemies.
your rod and staff, they comfor me,
you anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows,
surely goodness and murcey will follow me all the days of my life, and will dwell in the house
of the lord forever."

That wouldnt make sense because the revelation of his spirital side i gathered came from the torture he got for working with Stryker. The point of this movie is to show that Nightcrawler is very much despritaly trying to find himself in the world. By the 3rd act he is pretty much Unhinged and by the end you want him to really think Why? And that is where he goes more towards the faith

Thank you, needed more film parts to make it better and not sure it was the right choice of song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"