X-Men Trilogy Pack...Free!

winning a free DVD pack is not worth getting buttloads of spam.

I've already got the first two films and they'd have to pay me to put the third in my collection.

^ Then why are you in this forum months after the films release...if you hated the film so much.

Advanced Dark said:
Create a temp e-mail address and delete it later.
yea i tried taking the survey but theres just too many to do. But thanks anyway.

you have to complete offers and get codes- nothing in this world is free

yup i agree. i tried doing an survey 4 a free laptop but NO it was soooooooo bootleg. u had to pay for all these sponsors and crap :(

Just passing info along...that's all. There is way too many questions there. I already own all 3 anyways.

Advanced Dark said:
^ Then why are you in this forum months after the films release...if you hated the film so much.

Um... why is anybody on the Hype at all?

BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

Geez. That question should'a answered itself before it left your fingertips.

The hype has more than one forum, and lots of different threads. So you had nothing better to do then go into a thread that you don't even care about??? LOL Hey more power to ya. ;)

not everyone on here should be positive.As long as they have a well thought out point of view they are welcome in my eyes

Advanced Dark said:

This statement is one of the most brainless statements ever posted on this message board—and it's been posted a lot of times, too.

Do you seriously think that those who don't like a particular movie shouldn't post on said movie's particular forum to express their opinion? If this were the case, then every forum on this message board would be full of positive, supportive posts toward each particular movie and there would be nothing else left to discuss or debate. Don't get me wrong, I like you and I like your posts—you have a lot of great things to say here—but get a clue...

Forums (and life, for that matter) would be boring if we all shared the same opinons :up:

Dan33977 said:
This statement is one of the most brainless statements ever posted on this message board—and it's been posted a lot of times, too.

Do you seriously think that those who don't like a particular movie shouldn't post on said movie's particular forum to express their opinion? If this were the case, then every forum on this message board would be full of positive, supportive posts toward each particular movie and there would be nothing else left to discuss or debate. Don't get me wrong, I like you and I like your posts—you have a lot of great things to say here—but get a clue...

I don't even need to comment. LOL

Because you know that he/she's absolutely right. :p

But... you just did, by saying that you... don't... need to comment.

If you didn't need to comment, you wouldn't have posted. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"