New X-Men Trilogy Book

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, it appears McLean wasn't able to learn much more than what has been revealed before. Still, it's an interesting read. I've always liked the idea of Jean using Cyclops' power to kill herself in place of the giant gun used in the books. Based on Dougherty's comments, I'm interested to know just how powerful they considered making Jean before her demise.

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, it appears McLean wasn't able to learn much more than what has been revealed before. Still, it's an interesting read. I've always liked the idea of Jean using Cyclops' power to kill herself in place of the giant gun used in the books. Based on Dougherty's comments, I'm interested to know just how powerful they considered making Jean before her demise.

It would likely follow what Hayter had intended with his early version of X2.

Thanks for posting that.:up: What a shame it never came to pass.

Their version of X3 sounded a lot less cluttered than what Ratner and co. came up with.Too much focus was taken away from Jean with the cure storyline and the introduction of several new mutants in a short timeframe.

I'll need to find a book store that sells this for a reasonable price cause it sounds like a good read.

Does anyone believe that at some point a reboot of X3 will be made?
If this news about a First Class film is true, and if it will feature the original team (and not the new teenage mutants) then I would be happy. But with such a reboot they will not be able to gather such a great cast, and the film should feature some not so popular and expensive actors, something like Watchmen, I think it should be more action-packed and have a feel that the animated series had.
But even more I would like to see a reboot of 'The Last Stand', with Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen, and Famke as Phoenix. A Brian Singer X3... a direct sequel to X2, as if X-men 3 was never made.
Does anyone think it possible?

Please I would love to see a direct to DVD animated movie of Bryan Singer's X3, with Famke voicing Phoenix, lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"