• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-Men X-Men villains fan cast thread

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
For villains in an X Men franchise, you have to have Stryker but also I would go with En Sabah Nur/Apocalypse and Mr Sinister for a trilogy of films

William Stryker I would go with Eric Roberts or Robert Patrick

For Apocalypse I would go with The Rock, Dwayne Johnson he's my pick for Apocalypse in the MCU. But other picks I could go for would be Oded Fehr or Rami Malek.

Mr Sinister...Jason Isaacs all day

Rock would make a great Apocalypse but Rami Malek would also make a great Apocalypse too

I don't think I can take The Rock seriously as Apocalypse especially now, that he played Black Adam.

Casting him as Apocalypse, is too Hollywood casting for me.

For villains in an X Men franchise, you have to have Stryker but also I would go with En Sabah Nur/Apocalypse and Mr Sinister for a trilogy of films

William Stryker I would go with Eric Roberts or Robert Patrick

For Apocalypse I would go with The Rock, Dwayne Johnson he's my pick for Apocalypse in the MCU. But other picks I could go for would be Oded Fehr or Rami Malek.

Mr Sinister...Jason Isaacs all day

I agree with Jason Isaacs for Sinister or maybe Mads Mikkelsen. I'm currently re-watching the original X-Men cartoon series and I swear Sinister's appearance was more (no pun intended) sinister in the original series with the pointy teeth than he was in X-Men 97.

Oded Fehr would've been a good pick for Apocalypse, though he might be too old for the role now unless they did Apocalypse as a CGI motion capture character. The Rock has played too many comedic action roles that I don't know whether he could be taken seriously as Apocalypse. If they are going for an actor to physically portray the role rather than motion capture then they would need someone with The Rock's build but obviously more serious than The Rock( The Rock's version of Apocalypse would never be able to utter the words "you're welcome" without people making Moana jokes and memes). They need someone with a commanding presence.

For Sabretooth, I'd go with Alexander Skarsgard. I quite liked the Liev Schreiber version of Sabretooth over the Tyler Mane one, so it would be good to find a balance between the two characterisations.

For Stryker, I'd go with either David Morse, Dean Norris or maybe Kiefer Sutherland.

Depending on how they characterised Mystique, Gemma Arterton might be a good fit for the role.

For Magneto, I'd choose either Timothy Dalton or Charles Dance. However, given the timeline issue with Magneto, they could have Polaris as the villain instead so they can have Magneto's powerset without necessarily having Magneto (plus they could have him pass on his ideology to her). For Polaris, I would have Amanda Seyfried.

I was listening to a podcast today with Daniel K Isaac and he said he really wants to play a massive dick, like an absolutely bad person. He might make an interesting Cameron Hodge since he looks like someone you could trust but he’s a good enough actor to show his descent

I would cast Anne Hathaway as Mystique, though she would need to be in blue paint and not shapeshift to Anne Hathaway. I would also pick her for Selene because she has that vampiric look. :xmen:

I would also pick her for Selene because she has that vampiric look.

I'd pick Lana Parilla for Selene
Lana-Parrilla-Why-Women-Kill.jpg

Jessica Chastain for Emma Frost
23d113dab2c4d88ffb823c6fd92931a2

Maybe Tuppence Middleton for Mystique instead of Gemma Arterton and have Arterton as Lila Cheney instead.
5000.jpg

Jessica Chastain playing another blonde character in a X-Men movie would just remind of Vuk.

I would cast Anne Hathaway as Mystique, though she would need to be in blue paint and not shapeshift to Anne Hathaway. I would also pick her for Selene because she has that vampiric look. :xmen:
Anne Hathaway as Mystique would be pretty decent

Yeah I would definitely love to see a Mystique who’s not magneto’s henchman. I want a Jane Fonda political agitator pansexual queen Mystique

Milla Jovovich as Spiral

Margot Robbie as Lady Mastermind

Sana as Lady Deathstrike

I was listening to a podcast about the Black Womb Project and it sounded like Amanda Muller might be a good first villain. She explains a lot of characters origins and sets up Sinister for a sequel

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"