Apocalypse The Cast of 'X-Men: Apocalypse

I don't like things like this.They want to threw everyone In and if filmmakers listened if would turn Into Last Stand of FC trilogy

What makes anyone think Cable or sinister will be In film.Or Psylocke for that
matter.

We have 4 confirmed characters with 1 likely we know to be cast-Apocalypse,Cyclops,Jean,and Storm for sure and Nightcrawler a strong possiblty.
If Bryan Singer does indeed direct it then Deadpool Is a possibilty

The filmakers have strongly hinted that time travel won't be involved with Apocalyse.Thus If Angel Is In Apocalypse it will be teenage version In 1983
and that would be if writers go with the anyone not seen In ending of DOFP Is fair game to be seen In DOFP.

As for Storm halle Berry still played her at end of DOFP and if Simon Kinberg's some of original trilogy cast In Apocalypse means besides Hugh jackman and
Possibly Patrick Stewart then you can't count out Berry.You need someone you could buy at least somewhat becomes Storm seen at end of DOFP when she gets older.

We dont need an exact look alike they are free to pick whomever they want I just want someone who can embody Storm and not just a pretty face, but really deliver as Storm thats more important than looking like Halle just to match up.

The one many keep pushing as storm there Is no way you can buy her becoming storm
we see at end of DOFP.It's not an Issue of getting a Halle Berry lookalike.Since Storm didn't talk at end of DOFP you could have african accent but whoever cast has to be of similar
skin complex.You can't have a dark black storm and except her to be believable turning into more light black complexion at end of DOFP.

The one many keep pushing as storm there Is no way you can buy her becoming storm
we see at end of DOFP.It's not an Issue of getting a Halle Berry lookalike.Since Storm didn't talk at end of DOFP you could have african accent but whoever cast has to be of similar
skin complex.You can't have a dark black storm and except her to be believable turning into more light black complexion at end of DOFP.

Dark black? Besides it dosent matter that Halle played Storm, they just need to pick someone who can deliver not someone who can look like Halle. We dont need another mixed woman playing Storm Id like them to try something different this time, regardless whether Lupita looks like Halle or not isnt the point its if she can portray Storm in the correct way thats more important to me, me personally I dont want Lupita but then I dont want them to just pick someone because they look like Halle either.

This is official casting thread, there is already casting ideas thread.

I agree. I just want a better Storm, a believeable african mutant. not another american looking with a darker skin.

This is official casting thread, there is already casting ideas thread.

Well theres only been a handful of characters who have actually been confirmed, so the speculation fluctuates from this thread to the other.

With fassy and Mcavoy back,o I'm think ageing make overs will be required..... Maybe balding??

Balding and wrinkles for McAvoy.

White hair and wrinkles and more weight for Fassy.

And more weight and older man voice to Hoult.

They will likely have mcavoy go bald due to something else, he has way to much hair in DOFP to image he would go completely bald or even thin out

And fassbender doesn't need to have full on grey hair Because he wouldn't be that old, he may have the odd shade of grey, but if you do research on 40 year olds you will find they don't often see 40 year olds look like 60 year olds infact many could still pass for 30, so you don't need to go overboard really

They will do some aging tricks but not to the degree people are talking, I suspect they won't look that much different tbh, the hippy hair will likely be gone though

Last edited:
I'd like to see them have Scarlet Witch in the movie. My pick to play her would be Rooney Mara.

Is Gambit going to be in X-men Apocalypse?

So Gambit isn't confirmed right? I want Nightcrawler to come back as well.

Turner's the first bit of casting news that made me wake up and give a **** about this movie beyond Oscar Issac's casting. I can't remember the last time I came to the X-Men boards. I know nothing of the other 2 playing Storm and Cyclops so I'll just have to hope for the best.

This series has had excellent casting with very few exceptions, looking forward to what these new actors bring to the roles.

After this point any new character announcements should be interesting. Not too sure what too expect after these three and Apocalypse. Lot of options.

Now I just need Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch to be announced. Toad and Havok (nothing big, just establish the link to Cyclops) could return too.

I am trying to think what/who I want to be announced as in the film. Part of me want scarlet witch and something akin to X-Men evolution where both teams joined to fight apocalypse, part of me wants more focus on the X-Men and so minimise the brotherhood, even perhaps having Quicksilver as an X-Man and then Magneto recruits him at the end in an epic scene where he floats down from Asteroid M with Wanda and asks his son to join them. Pietro: "Wanda, what are you doing with him?" Magneto: "Come and join your Sister...Son" Dun dun dunnn

I would like Nightcrawler in though, Him and Storm interaction for sure!

I am trying to think what/who I want to be announced as in the film. Part of me want scarlet witch and something akin to X-Men evolution where both teams joined to fight apocalypse, part of me wants more focus on the X-Men and so minimise the brotherhood, even perhaps having Quicksilver as an X-Man and then Magneto recruits him at the end in an epic scene where he floats down from Asteroid M with Wanda and asks his son to join them. Pietro: "Wanda, what are you doing with him?" Magneto: "Come and join your Sister...Son" Dun dun dunnn

I would like Nightcrawler in though, Him and Storm interaction for sure!

I get the desire for the brotherhood but there is too much at stake not only for the development of the X-men but also for exposure of the Foxverse. If they have extra screen time it would be hopefully to allow the building up to of other villians and teams (x-force).

there is a chance they won't bring in scarlett which because

1. singer doesn't like to do something thats already been done and by the time apocalypse is out the avengers: AOA will have gotten there already

2. her powers might not fit in the story

and i don't think bryan singer will feel any pressure to add her if he doesn't feel there is any room for her

Is it just me or should Nicholas Hoult get a bit more built if he'd now be in his 30s? Just a stray thought for which there is no thread.

Singer and Kinberg almost included Scarlet Witch in DoFP. And they said there were a scene where Pietro mentions her. So I don't see why they wouldn't introduce her eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"