Apocalypse The Cast of 'X-Men: Apocalypse

Good casting! But I have a feeling they still have a few aces up their sleeves. With Wolverine III, Gambit and Deadpool announced, I'm kinda hoping we'll see a certain time-traveler in Apoc,
in preparation for :xmen:-Factor :hmm

They will likely have mcavoy go bald due to something else, he has way to much hair in DOFP to image he would go completely bald or even thin out

And fassbender doesn't need to have full on grey hair Because he wouldn't be that old, he may have the odd shade of grey, but if you do research on 40 year olds you will find they don't often see 40 year olds look like 60 year olds infact many could still pass for 30, so you don't need to go overboard really

They will do some aging tricks but not to the degree people are talking, I suspect they won't look that much different tbh, the hippy hair will likely be gone though

I'm thinking Apocolypse could have something to do with that.

They will likely have mcavoy go bald due to something else, he has way to much hair in DOFP to image he would go completely bald or even thin out.

Yeah, I don't see his hair loss being attributable to male pattern baldness. I can see him going bald due to alopecia, though. Christopher Reeve had that.

Good casting! But I have a feeling they still have a few aces up their sleeves. With Wolverine III, Gambit and Deadpool announced, I'm kinda hoping we'll see a certain time-traveler in Apoc,
in preparation for :xmen:-Factor :hmm

Time-traveler is more like preparation for X-Force.

X-Factor will be TV series.

^ Whoops. Mixed them up.Thanks :funny:

I hope they wont include Chaning Tatum in this movie. I want Tatum plays Gambit in present not Gambit in past. Hope that Gambit solo 2016 will take place in present like W3 and Deadpool.

The question Is beyond gambit solo what are their plans for gambit.

However Inless 1:They go with Kinberg's changing of timeline changes characters births or 2:Follow with Donnor's just forget about Origins and Last Stand comments then Gambit would be In 1980's.

gambit's too much.

they need one of Quicksilver's sisters in cameo, if not minor role & maybe a time-traveler like Cable, and that's it. that's more than enough.

The question Is beyond gambit solo what are their plans for gambit.

However Inless 1:They go with Kinberg's changing of timeline changes characters births or 2:Follow with Donnor's just forget about Origins and Last Stand comments then Gambit would be In 1980's.

We cant forget about X3 and Origins. Wolverine from future remembers all events from trilogy and 2 wolverine.

I think date of birth of characters are not modified in altered timeline. Just see Rogue Iceman etc. They only changed actors :
-Cyclops: Tim Pocock/Tye Sheridan (teen), James Marsden (adult more than 30 and old more than 50)
-Jean : Haley Ramm (child), Sophie Turner (teen), Famke Janssen (adult more than 30 and old more than 50)
-Storm : alexandra Shipp (teen), Halle Berry (adult more than 30 and old more than 50)
-Beast : Nicolas Hoult (teen, young adult and adult more than 30), Kesley Grammer (old more than 50)
-Angel : Kayden Boyd (child), Ben Foster (young adult)
-Nightcrawler : Kodi (teen), Alan Cumming (adult more than 30)
-Gambit : Taylor Kirsch (young adult), Channing Tatum we dont know yet
-Colossus : Daniel Cudmore (teen and adult more than 30)
-Iceman : Shawn Ashmore (teen and adult more than 30)
-Kitty : Katie Stuart/Ellen Page (teen), Ellen Page (adult more than 30)
-Rogue : Anna Paquin (teen and adult more than 30)

a young actor can play an old character but an old actor cant play a young one

288ujq9.jpg

:xmen:

Heh.. I saw that last night. Still includes two unconfirmed characters, while excluding Moira and Wolverine. LOL.

Moira and Logan are sure, Gambit and Havok not.

Sure are a lot of rumored folks...

Excited but not surprised that the original cast arent done.

If its true.. this will be Halle's first cameo role in the series!

Where do the halle rumours come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"