Sequels Possible to introduce both Sinster AND Apocalypse in an X-sequel?

AvengingLeague

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm curious about this, but when Fox finally gets around to making an X-Men 4 and if they happen to have the idea of adapting Age of Apocalypse(which me is already a confusing story and wondering how it ties to the realistic X-film universe), could it be possible to have a way to introduce both Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse in the same film without it seeming prolonged and a mix of too many stories going on? Because I have this idea of Sinister being the villain we see for most of the film and we build up to the climax where the X-Men fights Apocalypse and his Horsemen(he had been built up near the end of the climax with Sinister preparing his arrival and we go into his backstory constantly through the film).

I have this idea of Sinister being the villain we see for most of the film and we build up to the climax where the X-Men fights Apocalypse and his Horsemen(he had been built up near the end of the climax with Sinister preparing his arrival and we go into his backstory constantly through the film).

I was thinking about that too! E

Before all of this Days of Future Past talk, my idea was always that Sinister was actually present @ Alkali Lake, abducted Jean, replaced her w/ Madelyne Pryor, then used her to abduct Scott. Everything we see in X3 is actually Pryor, not Jean. Meanwhile, Sinister is at work trying to work his genetic magic in the name of his master - Apocalypse.

In an interesting twist, you could actually have Sinister working on a mutant that could defeat Apocalypse in order to free Sinister from his servitude. Or, just Apocalypse ordering Sinister to create the perfect mutant that is free of all weakness. Lots of interesting ways that could have gone.

any suggestions as to who should play sinister?

If they do an Apocalypse film they definitely need to keep young Magneto and Xavier. They could also introduce a younger Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Angel and others.

I think Bill Duke could have been a great Apocalypse. As for Sinister...someone like Hugo Weaving would be cool! Maybe Christoph Waltz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"