X3 Teaser Poster is Up in Theaters!

DDRSkata said:
Del Toro is one of my favorite directors. In my opinion, Blade 2 is by far the best in the series and Hellboy was a great film.

Oh my dear sweet Jesus...

I don't see how -anyone- could think that Blade 2 was the best of the series... did anyone see the original?!?!

Nell2ThaIzzay said:

I don't see how -anyone- could think that Blade 2 was the best of the series... did anyone see the original?!?!

Yes. I did see the original. I'm not saying Blade 2 was great and therefore the first one sucks or something. They both kick ass. Blade 2 is just, in my opinion, better.

I just don't see it.

Blade 2 was nothing more than stupid over the top action sequences, and the whole Whistler thing was just the final nail in the coffin.

Blade was so much better on every single level than either of the other 2.

I actually liked Blade Trinity, I thought it was the funniest and most action-packed.

Threshold said:
Just saw the X3 teaser poster up in a big theater today, bunch of people were looking around at it. One person said it reminded them of the Jurassic Park 3 teaser poster.

yeah saw one while I went to see the WOTW movie :wolverine

(Finally, a topic I can actually read!)

Yep...It's definitely up there...

I saw it during my job orientation at the movie theater that I'll be starting this weekend.. :D :D

-TNC

Trying to stay spoiler free I see.

TNC9852002I saw it during my job orientation at the movie theater that I'll be starting this weekend.. :D :D -TNC[/QUOTE said:
Oh man, I wouldn't put :D smilies next to a statement that you're gonna be working at a movie theatre...

I worked at one back when I was in high school, about 16 or so. It was the most craptacular job I've ever had.

I hope, for your sake, that the movie theatre you're going to be working at, is a lot better run than the one I worked at. Best of luck to ya man!

Nell2ThaIzzay said:

yeah man, the best of the trilogy

i loved dorff in the baddies spot, he was great. oh- a question - does stephen dorff die in every movie hes in?

I saw the X3 teaser poster at my cinema yesterday :up: :cool: :wolverine :D

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Oh man, I wouldn't put :D smilies next to a statement that you're gonna be working at a movie theatre...

I worked at one back when I was in high school, about 16 or so. It was the most craptacular job I've ever had.

I hope, for your sake, that the movie theatre you're going to be working at, is a lot better run than the one I worked at. Best of luck to ya man!
I just came back from closing last night and jeez my feet were killing me and they still are...I couldn't even take a break,...just nonstop work for 7 hours straight.... :wolverine

I should've worked at a post office.. :p

-TNC

i didnt like the teaser...somehow it makes me feel that only Logan will get screen time in X3, once more.

He has had enough screen time, give the others a chance!

flavio_lebeau said:
i didnt like the teaser...somehow it makes me feel that only Logan will get screen time in X3, once more.
Umm, not exactly so...It's what makes the teaser effective and simple...The three claws of Wolverine signaling/implying '3' in front of the big classic 'X' does its job in quickly relaying to the viewers that's it's the third X-Men film...

It wouldn't make much sense to deny or be surprised to the fact that Wolverine is one of the 3 main protagonists in the X-Men movies (probably along with Xavier and Magneto) and that thus, he would most likely be the most recognizable and profitable figure among the casual X-Men moviegoers.

-TNC

Here in Spain will be seen exactly on May 25, 2006... always in the last minute.
mad.gif
Sin City is released on Friday and they put the poster yesterday in the most important cinema here!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Retroman
Someone took a pic of a X3 Poster in a theatre

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lia/25054944/
Poor guy... as I know, the possibilities with V of Vendetta are
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
even Alan Moore doesn't want to hear about the movie!

MoiBijou said:
even Alan Moore doesn't want to hear about the movie!
But isn't Alan Moore that way with all of his comics-turned-movies?

Joseph_Freefall said:
But isn't Alan Moore that way with all of his comics-turned-movies?

I think this is worst even that LXG... It HIS fault for selling the comic book's copyright, if he doesn't like any adaptation of them (I know LXG was horrible), then don't sell them to the industry!

As we say in Spain: Money is a powerful knight. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"