X3 Teaser Poster is Up in Theaters!

i been seeing the teaser poster for months now in my theatre. i dont get the fuss? oh yah, btw, blade 2 kicked ass. sucks for you if you dont see it. better story and everything. blade was just eh. and blade 3 made me feel the same way. blade 2 is my favorite.

I liked Blade, I liked Blade 2 even more, I didn't like Blade 3 at all.

Perhaps b/c Del Toro directs in a "Latino" way, with more explicit scenes... and that's why I liked his movie (and Hellboy).

I didn't know there was a "Latino" way.. :p

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
I didn't know there was a "Latino" way.. :p

-TNC

I meant without censure, more explicit. If you've seen Del Toro's movies (apart from Blade and Hellboy) you know what I mean.

I dunno why but American directors tend to be kinda "puritanical". I think is more about the producers... well, except Rothman, who wants a Brothel instead of a Institute for the Gifted...

:p

Uh, maybe that's just the "Guillermo del Toro" way?

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Uh, maybe that's just the "Guillermo del Toro" way?

-TNC

Maybe is the way of most of the Hispanic directors...

or.... Del Toro.....

Well, let it go. I know what I say because I'm Spanish and I'm used to Hispanic directors, but I see my opinion is not shared.

Forget.

Hey guys,just thought I'd let you guys now that X3 posters might be available at your local comic shop.Don't know if this is old news or not.I was at my local store today and they were selling them for just under 10 bucks.The owner said they were sent to the store a couple weeks ago.

jpsketch said:
Im spanish... :confused:

Well, so don't you think Almodovar, De la Iglesia, Luis Buñuel (for example) are more explicit than most of American directors?

I don't like their movies, but they're VERY explicit in violence and sex...

However, Amenabar is loved out of Europe because his movies are more "American", less explicit. The Others was cool, but looked kinda Hollywood.

I mean, Hispanic authors usually get more risks in their movies.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
The only "third" since Batman Forever was Blade Trinity, and you really can't blame Blade Trinity for being a bad movie, because well, Blade 2 did a damn good job of ruining a great thing, Blade Trinity didn't have to come along to do that (Guerimo Del Toro is the worst director on the face of the planet, I hate this guy. He ruins a totally awesome movie with Blade by making Blade 2, and Hellboy was a worthless piece of **** too. You all complain about Ratner, just be thankful that it's not Del Toro that we have. -THAT- would be the ruining of this franchise).

I'm sorry dude but you can't excuse the awfull trainwreck that was Blade 3 with your dislike of the 2nd.
If you're going to call out bad directors then David Goyer should be at the top of your list.
He might be a very good writer, but he doesn't have what it takes to translate his vision into film. :down:

TNC9852002 said:
What are you saying?

-TNC

I was saying most of Hispanic directors usually take more risks in their movies than American ones.

You don't share my opinion.

Nice for you, that's all.

I was at a theater yesterday where they had no less than three individual X3 posters up. One in the main part of the lobby, one in a stretch of posters, and then there was one final gigantic one that took up an entire wall. It was very cool.

Yeah makes me wonder if the time alloted is going to be good enough time to thrawt out some excellent cgi action. I know they started and everything, but wow they are really pushing the envelope there eh?

NY is still poster less... :(

My cinema has two giant posters now: Sin City (released on Friday) and Bewitched.

Thanks to Sin City I've still not committed a crime... ironically. :D

My theatre probably has it in its "But it discount for 3 bucks" bin... :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"