X4 Confirmed?

DarknessOfDeath said:
Madelyne Pryor? :o
I say the next film should have Cyclops return (and judging by all these last minute promos of Scott that ought to happen). Have the X-Team be Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Wolverine, Iceman, Beast and Angel. Have Mr Sinister as the villian and TELL CYCLOPS ORIGIN...its nearly the best one in comics (don't bring in the aliens just say his parents died in the crash). Have Mr Sinister be holding Alex Summers hostage and use the Neal Adams run as inspiration.

DarknessOfDeath said:
Madelyne Pryor? :o

hmm... what about cyclops?

what if they made an alternate X-Men 3 Movie where cyclops lives, wolverine goes find his origins, jean stays dead and returns as dark phoenix in x4? in that way they have to focus on the cure plot alone lol. ;) i really hoped that when they showed the hellfire club in the dark phoenix story arc. :p

berzerko89 said:
how can they bring back jean if they
killed her again
in x3?

They could make her return a standing joke - she is the Phoenix after all.

berzerko89 said:
how can they bring back jean if they
killed her again
in x3?

Do you really need to ask? :)

And I think that if they do an X4, it will not do well at the box office. I think they would be stretching a good thing a little to far.

i've read that before, we have had numerous reports from him and ms. donner that they're is a strong chance that the xmen get a 4th life, for that matter if they do get a 4th i gaurntee you get a 5 and a 6 to, because what this says about

"closing a trilogy"

its closing this trilogy, and a 4th would open a new one, i would persume

instead of making an X4 why dont they make a tv series (like lost) in that way they can explore each characters origins, giving them a chance to shine and grow, and definitely add new cool and exiting characters like gambit, emma frost, etc. ;):p

Hopefully there is an X-4 and Wolverine and Storm aren't in it.Have Gambit and some other characters have the spotlight this time.

They could always bring Nightcrawler back too right? Have Moira in it, Storm, Colossus, Iceman, Kitty, Nightcrawler, Beast, Gambit... oh, and have Ewan Mcgregor as Banshee! And maybe Cyclops...depending on his fate in the Last Stand.

GoldGoblin said:
Hopefully there is an X-4 and Wolverine and Storm aren't in it.Have Gambit and some other characters have the spotlight this time.

Agreed. Though you might have people going 'where's Wolverine?'.

Oh yeah, and give Angel some metal wings and blue him up. :)

I just don't know how they can have Apocalypse or Sinister without making the movie a ******ed corny cheesefest like the Batman movies became.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"