*gasp*

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
You're not the one to talk, Mr. "Brotherhood of Loyalists"....

You can't deny what you, X-Maniac, and Danoyse are now can you? :o

LastSunrise1981 said:
You can't deny what you, X-Maniac, and Danoyse are now can you? :o

I've never asked you to shut up, but surely it must be time for you to grow up. Maturity might help your attempts at debate which, until now, have involved attacking other posters and not attacking the movie itself or those involved. It's a rather weak and cowardly approach.

X-Maniac said:
I've never asked you to shut up, but surely it must be time for you to grow up. Maturity might help your attempts at debate which, until now, have involved attacking other posters and not attacking the movie itself or those involved. It's a rather weak and cowardly approach.

I've tried to debate with the likes of you, Nell, and Danoyse. You are so hell bent on discouraging people and looking down on those who are disappointed with this film.

So, your new name will be Simon Kinberg. Especially since you have the same mindset as he does and want people to shut up, move on, and accept that X3 is made and that a reboot isn't necessary.

Catch you later Simon.

LastSunrise1981 said:
I've tried to debate with the likes of you, Nell, and Danoyse. You are so hell bent on discouraging people and looking down on those who are disappointed with this film.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Nobody looks down on "anyone" for being disappointed with the film, and the only thing we are trying to discourage is your name calling.

You haven't tried to debate a single thing. You resort to name calling as soon as someone expresses their satisfaction with the movie.

DarknessOfDeath said:
Holy s***... this is still going on?

Yes, LastSunrise has finally run out of other things to do. :rolleyes:

Yea LastSunrise isn't the only one. Feed the fires ppl just keep feeding them :).

gambitfire said:
Yea LastSunrise isn't the only one. Feed the fires ppl just keep feeding them :).

I know I'm just as guilty for feeding the fires, but I have a hard time not having the last word.

I'm a very argumentative person myself, and when somebody is as blatantly wrong as LastSunrise is, I have that feeling that I can't let him have his way.

But it's gotten to a point now where there is no reasoning with him. I always thought that despite his constant false accusations of danoyse, weatherwitch (where that one came from, I'll never know, as even though I've seen the name, I really don't know weatherwitch as a poster and couldn't tell you anything they've said), and accusations of X-Maniac for something he did to ME months ago, (I mean, what X-Maniac did was directed towards me. Not LastSunrise. Let ME deal with it), that he could be reasoned with, and that he was above all that.

But he's proven to me that he isn't. He claims that he respects his girlfriend's views, and his friend's views, because they intelligently debate the movie and respect his views. Well that's exactly what myself, danoyse, and X-Maniac have been doing. But he blindly labels us as loyalists because we liked the movie, and blindly accuses us of wanting 24/7 praise of the film, when that's simply not true (as much as I love the film, I do have complaints about it, and a good percentage of my original, negative review, still stands)

But I guess even with this post, I'm continuing to fuel the fire, aren't I?

Well, I have LastSunrise on ignore, so here's hoping this is the end of it from my side. I'll continue to discuss the movie intelligently with those who can debate it intelligently and not resort to name calling, like X-Maniac, danoyse, ntcrawler, and the person who's name I don't know, but AWITEDID or whatever.

Blatanly wrong? in what sense in not liking the movie?

Regardless, It Sounds like someone needs to learn to swallow their pride.

Oh and yes you and Danoyse have intelligently debated i will admit but X-Maniac form of debate is more than questionable.

gambitfire said:
X-Maniac form of debate is more than questionable.

How so? Because i stand up for myself, refuse to be shouted down, falsely accused or driven off here? Please.. get the facts first.

No because your rude, narrow minded, and bit of a troll at times :).

gambitfire said:
Blatanly wrong? in what sense in not liking the movie?

Regardless, It Sounds like someone needs to learn to swallow their pride.

Oh and yes you and Danoyse have intelligently debated i will admit but X-Maniac form of debate is more than questionable.

Blatantly wrong in in the sense that LastSunrise has to disrupt every thread to insult the people who don't share his views, call them things like "Brotherhood of Loyalists", and accuse them of things that simply aren't true. There's just no point, and we've tried to reason with him.

X-Maniac has a strong opinion, but I don't see him doing the ridiculously immature things that LastSunrise does that gets everyone's blood boiling every time he posts.

It's not a matter of swallowing one's pride, it's a matter of knocking off the insults and outrageous accusations and actually try to respect one's fellow posters, even if you disagree.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
I know I'm just as guilty for feeding the fires, but I have a hard time not having the last word.

I'm a very argumentative person myself, and when somebody is as blatantly wrong as LastSunrise is, I have that feeling that I can't let him have his way.

But it's gotten to a point now where there is no reasoning with him. I always thought that despite his constant false accusations of danoyse, weatherwitch (where that one came from, I'll never know, as even though I've seen the name, I really don't know weatherwitch as a poster and couldn't tell you anything they've said), and accusations of X-Maniac for something he did to ME months ago, (I mean, what X-Maniac did was directed towards me. Not LastSunrise. Let ME deal with it), that he could be reasoned with, and that he was above all that.

But he's proven to me that he isn't. He claims that he respects his girlfriend's views, and his friend's views, because they intelligently debate the movie and respect his views. Well that's exactly what myself, danoyse, and X-Maniac have been doing. But he blindly labels us as loyalists because we liked the movie, and blindly accuses us of wanting 24/7 praise of the film, when that's simply not true (as much as I love the film, I do have complaints about it, and a good percentage of my original, negative review, still stands)

But I guess even with this post, I'm continuing to fuel the fire, aren't I?

Well, I have LastSunrise on ignore, so here's hoping this is the end of it from my side. I'll continue to discuss the movie intelligently with those who can debate it intelligently and not resort to name calling, like X-Maniac, danoyse, ntcrawler, and the person who's name I don't know, but AWITEDID or whatever.
I am out of wood to flame the fire!:yay:

danoyse said:
Blatantly wrong in in the sense that LastSunrise has to disrupt every thread to insult the people who don't share his views, call them things like "Brotherhood of Loyalists", and accuse them of things that simply aren't true. There's just no point, and we've tried to reason with him.

X-Maniac has a strong opinion, but I don't see him doing the ridiculously immature things that LastSunrise does that gets everyone's blood boiling every time he posts.

It's not a matter of swallowing one's pride, it's a matter of knocking off the insults and outrageous accusations and actually try to respect one's fellow posters, even if you disagree.

Exactly.

LastSunrise isn't "blatantly" wrong in his opinion, it's the way he goes about it; insulting anyone who disagrees with him, and makes false accusations of them wanting to silence him so there can be nothing but praise for the film, and the way he negatively labels everyone who enjoyed the film as "loyalists" to Rothman and the creative team.

danoyse said:

Because he wasn't in the If you don't like the movie thread. Right? We can just pretend that never happened. ;)

Nell supposedly has me on ignore and the loyalist still talks about me. I guess I'm pretty important to him then, eh? :

For someone to have me on the ignore option he sure wrote a long lengthy post about me. Maybe he's taking me too seriously now? Oh well. Only a loyalist reminds the world how many times he's seen X-Men 3.

gambitfire said:
Because he wasn't in the If you don't like the movie thread. Right? We can just pretend that never happened. ;)

I don't go into the "If you don't like the movie" thread because I liked the movie, so I have no idea what happened there.

gambitfire said:
No because your rude, narrow minded, and bit of a troll at times :).

Oh please. Your response indicates you are all of those things yourself. You come into a thread, when nothing has been said about you and against you, and attempt to stir it up a bit more. That makes you more than a bit of a troll. A lot of a troll in fact.

Get over yourself. I know what you're doing. And I'm still not leaving this forum, so you'd better be very careful what you are saying.

You are becoming yet another of the cyber-terrorists on here.

Some maturity wouldn't go amiss in your silly replies.

DarknessOfDeath said:
who says Im one of those who trusted Fox when I say I hate them? All I know is they'll never give James a chance to do any future x-films.

that is the one thing that truely annoys me. i mean in countless interviews, james marsden seems eager to do more, but they just dont give him a chance :( i mean cyclops is a cool character. its sad they under use him so much.

JeanGrey12 said:
that is the one thing that truely annoys me. i mean in countless interviews, james marsden seems eager to do more, but they just dont give him a chance :( i mean cyclops is a cool character. its sad they under use him so much.

Most of the rest of the cast is annoyed too. They get them interested in what's supposed to be a neat series and concept, some of them become actual fans who read the comics and love the chars they get to play, and then don't get to do much or their chars get run into a wall. And these are wonderful, talented people too who want to act and do more! Talk about disappointing!

JeanGrey12 said:

Its sad. :( Cyclops is my main fave X-Man and look at him now...he got eaten up by hack writers who call themselves die-hard cyclops fans. bulls***. I wanted to see Cyclops do more than be the leader of the X-Men. I wanted to see more of his relationship with Jean but we didn't. Not even a long but decent emotional scene between the two other than the one in X2 but still. The bottom line is switching Logan and Scott's roles was a bad idea and part of the downfall that made X3 not the best in the trilogy. I prefer X2.

X-Maniac said:
Oh please. Your response indicates you are all of those things yourself. You come into a thread, when nothing has been said about you and against you, and attempt to stir it up a bit more. That makes you more than a bit of a troll. A lot of a troll in fact.

Get over yourself. I know what you're doing. And I'm still not leaving this forum, so you'd better be very careful what you are saying.

You are becoming yet another of the cyber-terrorists on here.

Some maturity wouldn't go amiss in your silly replies.

Hey your the one snapping at me ;).

Im so over myself thanks :). If anything you need to wake up and smell the hostility.

Your a troll it's a simple fact you where in other threads stirring trouble. As for me being in this thread im not doing anything bad except pointing out the obvious. LastSunrise isn't reasonable you all say so why must you all continue to argue with him. Why not simply ignore him. Nothing was said about me but it had been said about my opinion.

So if your bothered by the truth then that's not my fault, but don't try to take out your anger on me :up:

So continue to represent that which you call me and have fun.

Im outta here. (thread anyways :p)

ntcrawler said:
Most of the rest of the cast is annoyed too. They get them interested in what's supposed to be a neat series and concept, some of them become actual fans who read the comics and love the chars they get to play, and then don't get to do much or their chars get run into a wall. And these are wonderful, talented people too who want to act and do more! Talk about disappointing!

it is sad. and it seems if there is an X4, the adult characters that even are upfront are going to hit the back burner. even more dissappointing.

DarknessOfDeath said:
Its sad. :( Cyclops is my main fave X-Man and look at him now...he got eaten up by hack writers who call themselves die-hard cyclops fans. bulls***. I wanted to see Cyclops do more than be the leader of the X-Men. I wanted to see more of his relationship with Jean but we didn't. Not even a long but decent emotional scene between the two other than the one in X2 but still. The bottom line is switching Logan and Scott's roles was a bad idea and part of the downfall that made X3 not the best in the trilogy. I prefer X2.

i liked all of the movies (but there still was stuff i didnt like so much), but X2 was probably my favorite. We got to actually see most of the characters... except cyclops tho. do you love how even then, he mysteriously dissappears until that scene towards the end?? X1 was cool too but i liked how X2 was much more serious.

anyway, on the whole role reversal thing, i wish they would have kept them to the roles they were. i dont think it was really necessary to make wolverine the leader and jean's lover. they could have had just as good if not better of a story if they kept cyclops. whether wolverine is put up front or not, hes still going to be a very noticable character. the guy has claws lol. cyclops is a really cool character, but he doesn't stand out as much. not saying hes boring or no one cares about him, but he just doesnt jump out at you. i really wish we could have seen more.

i want the same cast in the movies... if not i will miss the so much =0(

danoyse said:
I think that quote came from an article about why they're not moving forward on an X4 right now.

It was an article about how much the main stars made compared to everyone else, and why a Wolverine movie will solve that problem. Instead of an Xmen movie with a bunch of main characters, only one focused one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"