Xavier' statement from X2

M

Mr. Magnus

at the end of the film Xavier Scott and Logan are mourning over Jean's death. Scott asks if they could have done more to save her. And Xavier says "In the past she may have let us".

After seeing X3, it gave new meaning to his response. I think what Xavier is saying is that in the past when jean was still a little girl, she let him put the mental blocks in her mind so he can save her from becoming corrupt by her own powers. And in the final battle bewteen Jean and Logan in X3, Jean says "save me" and lets Logan stab her in the stomach.

What do you guys all think?

If she was younger, she would have let them get her back on to the ship, but with age comes knowledge and she knew that if she stopped holding back the water even by a little bit, everyone would die, not just her.

Like Xavier said, "She made a choice."

"X2" was not a perfect movie, by any means...but I do think it was one of the better ones. "X3" is mostly garbage, even though I like Famke Janssen as an actress. But the whole thing was just so bloated with too many characters, and the main actors looked like they were trying too hard. The only parts of it that I liked were seeing Kelsey Grammer as Beast, and Iceman's fight with Pyro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"