Xenforo Help Thread

One little drawback, the Mod names become invisible.
If you highlight the area where the missing name is supposed to be....it appears....so there's that at least.
Using the [COLOR=WHITE]color tags[/COLOR] is also how you can do a blackout whiteout for text instead of a spoiler as well. Unless it doesn't work on the other skin. I haven't seen what it looks like.

I can change people's skin format.....there won't be a sidebar and the colors will change to a light blue. Who ever wants to try this let me know.
Can you delete my sidebar as well, pease?

Can you delete my sidebar as well, pease?
To make this clear.....when you are on the page that lists all the forums, you will have the side bar....but once you go to any forum or thread the side bar will be gone....just wanted to let you know since one person is now complaining that I misled them by saying there would be no sidebar.....so, you still want it?

Yeah the sidebar isn't deleted it just won't appear when you're in the subforums or threads. It's nice that it doesn't follow me anymore.

To make this clear.....when you are on the page that lists all the forums, you will have the side bar....but once you go to any forum or thread the side bar will be gone....just wanted to let you know since one person is now complaining that I misled them by saying there would be no sidebar.....so, you still want it?
I do please.

I get a notification that I was quoted in this thread yesterday at 7:41 pm

https://forums.superherohype.com/threads/mamma-mia-here-we-go-again.530259/page-3

WI2wwzF.jpg

There's not indication of a quote

p4zODFK.jpg

It wasn't a quote notification, it was a soandso replied to a thread you're watching and/or posted on.

Right. Currently I think most posters are set to by default watch all threads they replied to. I find this very annoying and shut it off.

If you go to your preferences it's the option:
Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...

That way you only receive notifications for threads you explicitly said to watch, not just replied to.

It's the alerts themselves, you need to (carefully:p ) read them.
I know, I didn't at first.

So it's possible (I know, I've tried it) to have an image in your sig. Will it be allowed, though?

OH that's what it is. I was so used to another forums type of "soandso replied to your post"

Xenforo likes to alert you over basically everything.
It's my favorite feature of it, though sometimes it can be a tad much lol.

Yeah, I love the alerts, but I turned off "Replies to a watched thread." It was just too much.

Why are some avatar gifs animated but others are frozen? Do we have to change the sizes of our gifs in order for them to work on the site now?

Why are some avatar gifs animated but others are frozen? Do we have to change the sizes of our gifs in order for them to work on the site now?
Initially all were frozen. They had to install a plugin to allow for animated avy’s . You probably need to delete yours and reupload it (hopefully you still have the original file?). File size wise the limit is abou 250kb, dimension wise? Mine’s a 100x100 and it uploaded okay

Initially all were frozen. They had to install a plugin to allow for animated avy’s . You probably need to delete yours and reupload it (hopefully you still have the original file?). File size wise the limit is abou 250kb, dimension wise? Mine’s a 100x100 and it uploaded okay

Thanks!

Yep. I just looked at my "conversations" and they are all old private messages.

I don't think so, not yet.
Edit : I changed the nb of posts displayed and I'm back to the new style..well, twice I asked C.Lee, I will wait for a perma fix and/or the option to change yourself the theme to "blue hue/Xeno thing".
Yeah, that's what happened to me as well..again. After I disabled the signatures from appearing and saved the settings, the new Blue Xenfro skin given by C.Lee yesterday disappeared and now I'm back to Red SHH default setting. :(

I shouldn't be changing my settings so quickly, my mistake. If possible, maybe C.Lee can get me the Blue Xenforo skin for the one last time, I don't want to bother him so frequently but since I am having some tough time getting used to these new forums, I have to request him again.

@C.Lee I want the Blue Xenforo skin back again. Please change it one last time. Thanks again.

Yeah, that's what happened to me as well..again. After I disabled the signatures from appearing and saved the settings, the new Blue Xenfro skin given by C.Lee yesterday disappeared and now I'm back to Red SHH default setting. :(

I shouldn't be changing my settings so quickly, my mistake. If possible, maybe C.Lee can get me the Blue Xenforo skin for the one last time, I don't want to bother him so frequently but since I am having some tough time getting used to these new forums, I have to request him again.

@C.Lee I want the Blue Xenforo skin back again. Please change it one last time. Thanks again.

I can deal with the "red theme" on my PC but on my phone the navigation isn't great.
Also, on my phone, I can not open the full images by clicking on them ( it worked once for one image when I tried that on the "pictures of our past thread" in the Community board ) but maybe it's a Safari issue.

There is some magic at work here :)
I got 2 quoting alerts form you but the quote you used here comes from a post in another thread.

Ha, that's because I quoted your post in two different threads. Yeah, when navigating from phone, I'm also getting partial images. The Red-White theme is not helping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"