XFL 2020 Season

i know some of those names. so there are "names" in the league to an extent

this league is letting friggen Ocho Cinco and PFT Commenter try out as kickers. It's already a joke.

The XFL does not believe that Manziel is better than the QB's that they have. The QB's are Landry Jones (Dallas), Cardale Jones (DC), Matt McGloin (New York), Connor Cook (Houston), Josh Johnson (LA), Jordan Ta'Amu (St. Louis), Brandon Silvers (Seattle) and Aaron Murray (Tampa)
LOL Landry Jones....

Globe Life Park, the former home of MLB's Texas Rangers, as a football stadium:

https://i.redd.it/881drpgxr6b41.jpg

There are some issues with this: the Dallas Renegades play right next door to Globe Life Field, the Rangers new home and right across the street from Jerry World. A lot of people were surprised that the stadium would remain but reconfigured for the XFL. Unless the long term plan for the stadium is to be used for a potential revival of UT-Arlington Football, it is useless.

Just read those rules, theyre.... interesting
the second half of every game is gunna drag when all the players are dead within 20 minutes

Go Battlehawks! That's my XFL team, but I also like the Defenders and Roughnecks. Also, I know Dallas is projected to do well but I'll never root for Landry Jones. Dude played Martyball for his starts with the Steelers and I won't having it. I'd rather have Winston, Cutler, Grossman, or someone of that ilk backup Ben. If you ain't slinging it then you can **** off as far as I'm concerned. No use for Alex Smith types honestly. Just the way I like my QBs. The hose and maybe some mobility.

Last edited:
Just read those rules, theyre.... interesting
the second half of every game is gunna drag when all the players are dead within 20 minutes
They ran a few preseason games and it doesn't sound like they had problems.. we'll see.

Globe Life Park, the former home of MLB's Texas Rangers, as a football stadium:

https://i.redd.it/881drpgxr6b41.jpg

There are some issues with this: the Dallas Renegades play right next door to Globe Life Field, the Rangers new home and right across the street from Jerry World. A lot of people were surprised that the stadium would remain but reconfigured for the XFL. Unless the long term plan for the stadium is to be used for a potential revival of UT-Arlington Football, it is useless.
Wtf... Why the heck did the Rangers build a new stadium?

never mind, I see now the place was 25 years old. That seems to be the new lifespan for stadiums these days. :rolleyes:

Wtf... Why the heck did the Rangers build a new stadium?

never mind, I see now the place was 25 years old. That seems to be the new lifespan for stadiums these days. :rolleyes:

They built a new stadium because Rangers fans complain about seeing their team in 100 degree weather in the Summer. The new one has a retractable roof and they hope that a combination of that and a winning product will equal sell outs.

I’ll be genuinely amazed if it makes it to two

It wil make it to at least 3 seasons.

Week one picks

Defenders
Roughnecks
Vipers
Battlehawks.

Dallas is going to be the most annoying fanbase. I can already tell by interactions with them. That carries over from the NFL.

DC United fans reacting to the XFL ruining Audi Field:

Well that was some really bad football.

Attendance at the Defenders game was 17,000......keep in mind that they play at Audi Field, which seats 20,000.

I thought it was pretty damn good for what it is. I think it's already feeling like a fun secondary football league. Much better than the AAF and the original XFL I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"