Yes! Piccolo Will Be Green! (Marsters Confirms)

Does anyone think they should do the Frieza and Cell saga too as part of the franchise? I feel that's where we see and feel a lot of Piccolo's emotional aspects as a characater and his continuing bond with Gohan.

until i dont see him green i will not belive it.

and yes there is a chance that he willl be green in hte final battle.

p.s.: are you f... kidding me?the second movie needs to have SSJ. end of story. freezer should be the villain in the sequel. or at least vegeta and the nat the end you can have freezer. but dont come me wiht raditz. thats not right.

Err--uhh--ehmm.... :dry: :huh:

Does anyone think they should do the Frieza and Cell saga too as part of the franchise? I feel that's where we see and feel a lot of Piccolo's emotional aspects as a characater and his continuing bond with Gohan.
I'm not a fan of the android/Cell saga, but ever since someone suggested that it could be merged with the Red Ribbon saga of Dragon Ball, I think it may be worth doing

Dark_b.... that was such an intelligent post...

Does anyone think they should do the Frieza and Cell saga too as part of the franchise?

Frieza has a good shot at making it in. Cell, not so much. And Majin Buu, almost nill.

I feel that's where we see and feel a lot of Piccolo's emotional aspects as a characater and his continuing bond with Gohan.

They’ve got the opportunity of working that in with the Saiyan/Frieza Sagas. That’s what I’m hoping for. Always loved the teacher/student bond that developed and evolved between Gohan and Piccolo throughout the series.

The reason I’m feeling a possible appearance by Raditz in this first one, though, is because of Marsters’ description of Piccolo’s “heroic” characterization by the end of the movie.

That’s the only instance I can think of in which Piccolo would have cause to act “heroically” for the first time. When Raditz arrived on Earth.

That’s the only instance I can think of in which Piccolo would have cause to act “heroically” for the first time. When Raditz arrived on Earth.
Oh man, I would explode with happiness if we saw Radditz during the first movie and Piccolo sacrifices himself or something. I know it didn't happen in the series, but hell I don't care.

This is the best news I've heard so far. Not so much about Piccolo being green, but the fact that Marsters seems to know what he's talking about, and that he's hinting at playing Piccolo as a good guy in the sequels. "One of the most popular characters..." Awesome.

Hurry up and get to Dragon Ball Z.

Piccolo being green is definitely good news.....now we need some pix!!!

-rips his shirt off and turns a table over- !!! :cmad:

I don't think Goku and Piccolo will team up to fight Raditz at the end of the movie. If the movie shows the same idea in the manga of forgiving your opponent and giving them the chance to redeem themselves, then it shouldn't be a surprise to viewers that Piccolo may return as a hero.

I thought he was referring to Piccolo in sequels and not Lord Piccolo in this film.. how I read it. :huh:

I think ending it with raditz and Goku dieing would be great. We see two pods heading towards earth. The last shot of the film we See Goku in a dream like atmosphere surrounded by fog. In front of him, Snakeway. End.

What the... Piccolo was good and turned bad because he got put into Prison? So that means no Kami right? The ****?! :cmad:

This "bad argument" he talks about makes me think it was with Kami. I've heard that Roshi is supposed to be the one who "curses" Piccolo, but it sounds like Kami may be the one to imprison him, after all.

What the... Piccolo was good and turned bad because he got put into Prison? So that means no Kami right? The ****?! :cmad:
Im sure he wasn't giving the exact information. Also Kami's lookout was confirmed to be in this movie, which means Kami also should be in it.

Again, Marsters sounds personally into DB, which is good. It's beneficial to know nothing, next to nothing, or a very general knowledge. Never good for an actor to know everything about DB like most of us here do.

"next to nothing" < -Marsters-- > "very general knowledge."

Lol.

I think that the entire second movie is going to be the Saiyan Saga, with the third being the Frieza Saga. People need to remember that with TV shows, most of it is filler. If they did the Saiyan Saga as 2 movies, it'd feel like a drag to me.

I agree, Saiyan Saga is no place to end the movie series. It's only the beginning of a much large world.

Actually King Piccolo was prisoned in a bottle or something like that, years ago when he began to attack.

Actually King Piccolo was prisoned in a bottle or something like that, years ago when he began to attack.

Right. Only it was an electric rice cooker, lol. I think they may be ditching that detail from the original story, though. From everything I've heard, Roshi is supposed to put some type of "curse" on Piccolo. Obvious allusion to the Mafuba demon-sealing technique, but now it sounds more like Piccolo Daimao gets into this "argument" with Kami, and is therefore banished in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"