Yes! Piccolo Will Be Green! (Marsters Confirms)

Easy, we already have the first movie.

2nd Movie, first half is Radditz, second half is Goku's journey

3rd Movie, Vegeta and Nappa.

If you watched the Saiyan saga like I did in 2 days time, then you'd see just how short and uneventful it really is. They could definitely fit the Saiyan saga in one movie.

Considering how Toriyama just skipped all of the training, yeah they could slip the Saiyan Saga into one film. Act One, Gokû's sacrifice, act two Piccolo and Gohan bonding time, act three the final battle.

Yes, one film is all they need to wrap it up. Most of it should focus on the one-year gap. The fights between Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta don't need to last longer than 10-15 minutes each.

Maybe 20 for Vegeta.

10-15 minutes is long. 20 minutes is not realistic. only if you have other scenes between.

Right, 10-15 minutes is longer than most would think. Plenty of time to begin and complete an integral part of the story. Vegeta's fight should stretch out to 20, though.

You've got his initial duel with Goku, then his Oozaru transformation(PLEASE I BEG!!!!), then Krillin and Gohan come to save the day, and Gohan undergoes his own Oozaru transformation. I think that's more than enough material to rake up 20 minutes-worth of fight time.

I don't care what they do as long as Vegeta is casted properly.

It's funny after going back and watching the Sayain saga, they really could fit that into one film I suppose. Considering that Yamcha, Tien, and Chaotzu all die within 3 episodes, and I think Piccolo two or three episodes later, that whole battle could be done fairly quickly.

The whole Raditz thing might require some decent backstory, so I don't know. They'd have to cut out a lot of stuff on Snake Way as well.

Vegeta vs. Goku would most definitely be the climax, and would probably be pretty epic on film.

I don't see how the Saiyan saga could fill up two movies. That would be a lot of nothing. :dry:

Yes, and a good percentage of the stuff that happened in the Saiyan Saga, we're not even going to see. We won't see Krillin, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, and Chaozu battle the Saiyan ghosts, Brocco and Pumpkin, in the Pendulum Room, or Gohan run away from Piccolo and meet up with Pigero's group of estranged orphans.

But I am hoping for Princess Snake. :)

Yes, and a good percentage of the stuff that happened in the Saiyan Saga, we're not even going to see. We won't see Krillin, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, and Chaozu battle the Saiyan ghosts, Brocco and Pumpkin, in the Pendulum Room, or Gohan run away from Piccolo and meet up with Pigero's group of estranged orphans.

But I am hoping for Princess Snake.
:)

That's probably the most memorable part of Snake Way, in my opinion. If they were going to keep one part of that whole journey, Princess Snake would be it.

Princess Snake was filler.

Beautiful, beautiful filler.

Not to sound creepy or anything, haha. But she certainly was the most interesting encounter Goku had on the way to King Kai's.

That's probably the most memorable part of Snake Way, in my opinion. If they were going to keep one part of that whole journey, Princess Snake would be it.

I disagree, personally I found Goz and Mez in HFIL/bad place to be quite entertaining.

GOKU WAS NAKED, yuck. During the princess snake thing..

You might want to change your avy dude, cant have swearing in'em.

Oh.. didn't think it was a swear word :X sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"