yet more motorstorm pics

^

Lol, I know.

But I thought I'd take the opportunity to drive the point home that the shots make the game look like it sucks.

^

It looks pretty kickass. I'm officially converted. I'd grown a bit disheartened with Motorstorm of late, but it's looking like a game I'd actually enjoy.

The part where they drive on the side of a mountain ridge that has nothing but a death drop below is like "whoooaaaa:wow:"

I just hope tehy continue to improve it and really improve the damage modelling, that's the final element that would make this game REALLY impressive. Right now things still bounce around a bit, and don't get damaged when you think they should. This Dev team is GREAT and damage modelling (WRC), so if they can nail that, Motorstorm will be insane, visually.

say what you want about the graphics (which are anything but bad... not great, but hardly bad) but the track design and the physics already make this game far more entertaining to me than "ooh, look at me, i can drift around corners" grand turismo and project gotham and forza type games.

http://www.playsyde.com/stream_3076_en.html

Blim Blim has footage of the new build that just hit TGS today (It was downloaded in over the old evrsion that was available on daay 1) Take a look with the streaming version or DL it yourself. THoughts/comments and all that.

2djxv8g.gif

042dc0407b.gif

1dy8.gif

988_0011.jpg

928393_20060921_screen003.jpg

928393_20060921_screen005.jpg

SolidSnakex said:
I present to you the best Motorstorm gameplay vid thus far

http://ruliwebfile.dreamwiz.com/mpeg3/tgs2006/ruliweb_hdv_sce_ps3_motost.wmv

3ad5a7da3f.gif

75e17505fb.gif

Filled with things to make good gifs out of.

Take a look.

And a totally awesome way of using custom sound tracks.

Acknowledgement that games these days are dependent on more than just the quality of the gameplay comes in the addition of custom tracks in MotorStorm. Smith says you'll be able to import your own music, which will undergo post-processing on the fly, integrating it more fully into the game.

So the music you choose will be fully integrated into the game and played out over the loud speaks on the tracks.

Mr. Credible said:
say what you want about the graphics (which are anything but bad... not great, but hardly bad) but the track design and the physics already make this game far more entertaining to me than "ooh, look at me, i can drift around corners" grand turismo and project gotham and forza type games.

Marry me!

Zenien said:
Take a look.

And a totally awesome way of using custom sound tracks.

So the music you choose will be fully integrated into the game and played out over the loud speaks on the tracks.

Probably the FIRST Ps3 game that makes me want to get one at launch.
I won't, but still, it's pretty big.

Gamera demanded more Motorstorm stuff. :O

bb176d9f09.gif

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=...UserId=5324853

TGS 2006 Game of the Show: Motorstorm

The reason is simple: it's the best looking game in action I've ever seen running on a home console. Watching it on the screen feels like you're right there, in a helicopter or something chasing behind this off-road race. Everything moves the way it should; there's no weird seams or particle effects disconnected from their source; the lighting (and shadowing) looks natural. It creates a completely engrossing effect.

motorstorm-20060922000420230.jpg

I'm trying to find a decent hands on that talks about the features in the game.

Yessssssssssssssssssss!
I insist....this could make me buy a Ps3 at launch :(

But it won't :mad:

When it's cheaper though....Motorstorm, here I come!

how anyone has anything bad to say about this game i don't know.

Mr. Credible said:
i'm in...

... but i'm the butch.

:huh: :yay:

LOL your quote reminds me of another quote by Michael...

Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North" and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace.

Bwahahaha! :up:

the mid air take out is so bloody brilliant.

Gammy79 said:

Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North" and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace.

aw... i don't get it.

:csad:

Gammy79 said:

i love the racism episode.

actually, there's not an episode i don't love.

new episode tonight! jim's back! booya!

you don't get it? are you in communist russia, or what?

Mexico, which is just as bad :down
I get F/X, but they're still showing Season 2.
Meh, I was going to wait for the DVD anyway :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"