you know what would make a good read...

The Cleric

The Magnificent
Reaction score
The Pantheons. those guys were freakin hilarious and serious at the same time. they also had a bunch of different charecters, with great personalities, and each had different abilities. heck... they could go against shield, hydra, AIM.
for those who dont know them, they were involved with the hulk during the transformation of the "professor hulk"

they were awesome.Im not sure what happend to them.They were very similar to alpha flight,had a cool HUGE base and worked as well as hero'd.They apprently were leading the research in the cure for cancer and aids.Im hoping they show up again.

yeah... and they seemed to have a lot going for them revolving their history and connections. i mean, they had contact with the troyjans, and asgard. heck, the whole pantheon saga was excellent and many things can still come out of it. well, all we could do is hope that they come back.
i thought about how they could have funded the resistance in the civil war (which i KNOW that they have nothing to do with) i am just saying that i would love to see them in stories because they do exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"