BvS You Know You're Excited for 'BvS' When.....

You guys are a bunch of nerds...

*proceeds to type this while wearing a Batman onesie*

When the bats you got rid of last year come back to your house, but you don't care because it makes you feel like batman! :)

When your girlfriend tells you its that time of the month and you say, "DO YOU BLEED?"

When you walk in on your cat using the litter box and say "...Bury it. Consider this mercy."

Im literally saying " Do you bleed " and " Stay down, if i wanted it, you would be dead already." Ive said it at work,driving to and from work.while shopping. Ive even purposefully gone out in the rain just to react some of the fight clips ive seen. I stare at my trinity canvas, batman canvas . It needs to stop (crying in corner)

These are hilarious! I have to admit, as I'm driving I often find myself mumbling the lines--

"Stay down! If I wanted it" etc.
"Tell me, do you bleed?"
"Let the record show, that this committee holds him responsible".

Probably others. In the build up to TFA, I did the same thing.

When you buy the Batman and Superman cereals every week.

CYsq3vBVAAA4xHZ.jpg

Cut to the logos on the front and think... these would have been handy when I was 4!

...and then proceed to stick them on your wall above your BvS posters.

QsoXdwp.jpg

This actually looks awesome. :up:

When your new bestest friend ever gets you tickets to an advance press screening and you freak the hell out even though it's only three days earlier than you would have seen it anyway.

• I frequently keep muttering Tell me, do you bleed? in the modulated voice. For no reason.

• I've watched the trailers so many times that even my mom knows which shot comes after which. She keeps yelling at me.

• My 3-yr-old niece has been trained by me to recognise the Holy Trinity in any form: cartoon, live-action, lego and even Funko Pop figures. Her first CBM is MoS. She loves it.

Last edited:
I frequently keep muttering Tell me, do you bleed? in the modulated voice.

I'm all "Stay down, if I wanted it you'd be dead already". I think I'm going to get punched in the head soon. Worth it

When I'm counting how many times I will watch it n with which group of friends .

It happens a lot, but when I hear my wife talking about normal day things, when she strings together phrases like "It's convincing.." I always hit her with "...that the world wasn't ready?" or "I believe" I hit her with the "..that if the world find out who I really was?"

These threads make me realize how uberly annoying I really am. Excuse me while I go buy her a dozen of roses for putting up with me lol.

When you call into a local radio station to win tickets just so you can see the film ONE DAY EARLIER than the ones you've already purchased.

Yaaaaaaayy HD is back! How ya been, girl?

Heyyyy, so nice to feel missed! :)

I've been good - got a promotion, new flat with the boyfriend, very busy! You?

Sorry I've missed out on the BvS run up - hows it been? Has anyone ridiculously scrutinised Henry Cavill's hair follicles? Or Crotch?

Heyyyy, so nice to feel missed! :)

I've been good - got a promotion, new flat with the boyfriend, very busy! You?

Sorry I've missed out on the BvS run up - hows it been? Has anyone ridiculously scrutinised Henry Cavill's hair follicles? Or Crotch?

Hey, congrats! Glad you're doing so well. Got a promotion recently, myself.

This forum has been insane as usual (some good, some bad, but never boring). Yeah, we do have the occasional Henry's Hairwatch/Crotchwatch member pop up and say something stupid, but they've banned most of them, like slumcat and a couple others whose names I can't recall.

When you begin wondering why your ultimate ticket hasn't arrived yet.

Hey, congrats! Glad you're doing so well. Got a promotion recently, myself.

This forum has been insane as usual (some good, some bad, but never boring). Yeah, we do have the occasional Henry's Hairwatch/Crotchwatch member pop up and say something stupid, but they've banned most of them, like slumcat and a couple others whose names I can't recall.

:funny: Good to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"