"You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

It'd be good to get a pic of Thor with the sleeves from Avengers for the comparison pic
better to do the apples to apples comparison

But agreed with the consensus that the new costume is just the best, it looks like thor's battle armor as opposed to a costume he's wearing
Also, that pic shows I never realized how bulky the chest/shoulder area was in the Avengers costume

So what do you think more shirtless Thor in Thor 2? :wow: or no? :waa:

and I'm gonna just leave this here and see what happens... :whatever: 'cuz, why should the Hiddleston fangirls have all the fun? M'kay? :woot:
tumblr_mdfh1vLhJo1r9f2g6o1_r2_500.jpg

Last edited:

and I'm gonna just leave this here and see what happens... :whatever: 'cuz, why should the Hiddleston fangirls have all the fun? M'kay? :woot:

GORGEOUS-Chris-Hemsworth-chris-hemsworth-32263447-500-614.jpg

I actually think sleeveless (in the new costume) would be better than shirtless.

Couldn't tell you why, though.

tumblr_mdfh1vLhJo1r9f2g6o1_r2_500.jpg

Damn you Elizah can your evil ever be contained!? First you infect the Tom Hiddleston Thread with your lusty images and now you taint the Chris Hemsworth boards too! I say thee nay Elizah! I will stop you and your wickedness!

Damn you Elizah can your evil ever be contained!? First you infect the Tom Hiddleston Thread with your lusty images and now you taint the Chris Hemsworth boards too! I say thee nay Elizah! I will stop you and your wickedness!

As Tom would say...

tumblr_mb8azsDQm41qg462ao4_250.gif

As Tom would say...

tumblr_mb8azsDQm41qg462ao4_250.gif

if there are any pictures in here, it should be thor "getting ready for another bout" ( :woot:)

maybe they should stop photoshopping chris' head on my body

thanks guys lol and Elizah, don't mock me, cause I am 100% telling the truth, every shirtless scene thor has had, or will ever had, was me, with his head super imposed on my body. Swear on my life, I am telling the truth

OR AM I?....:oldrazz:

:BA:BA:BA:BA:BA:BA

Well, I don't see any butts being wagered, so I would say that's a "No". :oldrazz:

Elizah thou art the Goddess of Tumblr with all the images you have at your disposal.

thanks guys lol and Elizah, don't mock me, cause I am 100% telling the truth, every shirtless scene thor has had, or will ever had, was me, with his head super imposed on my body. Swear on my life, I am telling the truth

OR AM I?....:oldrazz:

:BA:BA:BA:BA:BA:BA

Uh-oh. I don't think he likes you sayin' that!

tumblr_m84f7d37vX1qjemo2o1_500.gif

I suppose Chris being married and has a baby really does help me fight back the urge to swoon much more than seeing images of Tom Hiddleston. That's still a pretty smoldering stare he's giving though.

I suppose Chris being married and has a baby really does help me fight back the urge to swoon much more than seeing images of Tom Hiddleston. That's still a pretty smoldering stare he's giving though.

I think it's better to think of them as images of Thor, rather than images of Chris Hemsworth per se. Should I ever, through improbable circumstances, actually meet any of these actors, I would want to be able to interact with them as themselves, rather than as any of their characters. So I find it good to maintain the mental distinction. (It helps that Chris Hemsworth in his own clothes without the hair and makeup looks rather different from Thor.)

With that framework, however you respond to the images is entirely within the realm of fiction. :yay:

I think it's better to think of them as images of Thor, rather than images of Chris Hemsworth per se. Should I ever, through improbable circumstances, actually meet any of these actors, I would want to be able to interact with them as themselves, rather than as any of their characters. So I find it good to maintain the mental distinction. (It helps that Chris Hemsworth in his own clothes without the hair and makeup looks rather different from Thor.)

With that framework, however you respond to the images is entirely within the realm of fiction. :yay:

I don't know about anyone else but whether it be fangirling over an actor or a character, I'm well aware that my response is entirely within the realm of fiction. :whatever: LOL I think at least 90 % of ladies' fangirling is completely harmless fun, and helps get the actor noticed, and that remaining percentage that goes overboard... :doh: well... that's why there are policemen and restraining orders! :cmad:

I don't know about anyone else but whether it be fangirling over an actor or a character, I'm well aware that my response is entirely within the realm of fiction. :whatever: LOL I think at least 90 % of ladies' fangirling is completely harmless fun, and helps get the actor noticed, and that remaining percentage that goes overboard... :doh: well... that's why there are policemen and restraining orders! :cmad:

Oh my God, we all know that guys like Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth must be having fun with the whole fangirl thing. I mean fangirls have the power to cheer them up when they're having bad days because of how bubbly and fun their fan squealing is. Like I've said many times never underestimate the power of fangirl energy.

Anyways, I just thought of this but I had a dream I was an extra in a battle scene for a Thor movie, albeit I was the shortest person there of course. In my dream Chris was there in full Thor costume including the helmet that has been much cause for debate in these boards, but it was a bit different in my dream with larger wings that jutted out a bit more than the one in the original movie. Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Oh my God, we all know that guys like Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth must be having fun with the whole fangirl thing. I mean fangirls have the power to cheer them up when they're having bad days because of how bubbly and fun their fan squealing is. Like I've said many times never underestimate the power of fangirl energy.

Anyways, I just thought of this but I had a dream I was an extra in a battle scene for a Thor movie, albeit I was the shortest person there of course. In my dream Chris was there in full Thor costume including the helmet that has been much cause for debate in these boards, but it was a bit different in my dream with larger wings that jutted out a bit more than the one in the original movie. Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

So did he shove "Jane" and "Sif" aside and sweep you up into his manly arms? :woot:

So did he shove "Jane" and "Sif" aside and sweep you up into his manly arms? :woot:

Oh pshaw, no unfortunately. The two ladies weren't in my dream at all but I guess that constitutes as a very disappointing dream that has Chris Hemsworth in it because there was absolutely no romance in it at all. Just a lot of sweaty bodies and Chris as Thor making a speech.

Oh pshaw, no unfortunately. The two ladies weren't in my dream at all but I guess that constitutes as a very disappointing dream that has Chris Hemsworth in it because there was absolutely no romance in it at all. Just a lot of sweaty bodies and Chris as Thor making a speech.

hahaha--well, maybe next dream then :yay:

Was it an inspirational "For Asgard" kind of speech?

Also, is that the inspiration for your current avatar? (And is that you??)

I believe that is crazy chick interviewer from this interview...
[YT]g8iNgyr2QJE[/YT]

Did she interview Chris as well? Very weird... :dry:

Yep, it was one of those level of speeches, one that gets troops psyched for battle.

What Elizah said..I just felt like a goofy avatar, well not that the Ren & Stimpy butt bump wasn't goofy enough.

Yep, it was one of those level of speeches, one that gets troops psyched for battle.

That's still a pretty good dream, then. And if Thor gives that speech in T:TDW, you can say you heard it first!

What Elizah said..I just felt like a goofy avatar, well not that the Ren & Stimpy butt bump wasn't goofy enough.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

That's still a pretty good dream, then. And if Thor gives that speech in T:TDW, you can say you heard it first!

If such a scene shall exist in the movie and it's as kickass as Thor's speech in my dream it will be quite awesome indeed.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

lol, I'm glad somebody still remembers Ren & Stimpy! Seriously that show is greater than Spongebob, and that show would have been nothing without them.

Anyways, listening to Metallica right now and it struck me that whenever they make a biopic about the band Chris would be a natch for James Hetfield. And that would be one hell of a movie what with the drama the band has endured like Dave Mustaine's meltdowns, Cliff Burton's tragic death, James Hetfield's alcohol addiction and his sobering up when they were recording St. Anger and making Some Kind Of Monster. That would be a plum role that I hope Chris would champion for.

Last edited:
lol, I'm glad somebody still remembers Ren & Stimpy! Seriously that show is greater than Spongebob, and that show would have been nothing without them.

I believe I have a DVD around somewhere still. Loved Ren and Stimpy too!

Cute Chris picture... probably taken when they said they were going to make a Thor 2. LOL :cwink:

tumblr_mem515FhCs1rv4t5so1_500.gif

That's it Chris gets a ten yard penalty for being too adorable in that image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"