"You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

As most stated I just wanna see some super crazy strength and weather/magic blasts feats.

images_CAUHEA1_Z.jpg

Janet was such a ****. I don't know what Pym saw in her, the sex couldn't have been that good.

Guys, I think the bigger question we should all be asking ourselves is whether or not Chris has cut his locks yet considering he's done filming Thor 2.

Exactly!! I was wondering all the time... Is that a WIG again or is it his natural hair now??? Cause compared to his wigs his hair looks different now, in color and stuff. This is actually bothering me more than the entire plot, since he is the god with awesome hair! :funny:

his hair's longer now, but still not that long
so best guess is its extensions made to match his real hair, which is why the hair line looks more natural
also, his beard is fuller now, and they're not dying it any more, so it looks much better

It's great he can sculpt his body to suit whatever role he has next. It must be a pain in the ass, but it's a well paid job, so good luck to him.

yeah, he's like Christian Bale....he seems to put on weight or lose it very quickly

I think he's going to be starting work on the Snow White and the Huntsman sequel soon so his hair will probably stay moderately long I believe.

his hair's longer now, but still not that long
so best guess is its extensions made to match his real hair, which is why the hair line looks more natural
also, his beard is fuller now, and they're not dying it any more, so it looks much better

Yeah, his hairline looks natural now, that's why I was wondering... I'm just glad that extentions don't look as horrible as in the 90's anymore lol. The only time when his beard looked fake was in the first movie in the scene at the SHIELD hammer base when he was with Coulson.

I think he's going to be starting work on the Snow White and the Huntsman sequel soon so his hair will probably stay moderately long I believe.

There is still going to be a sequel?? I heard that it got cancelled! Now, this is news to me '_'

He's losing weight for the Moby Dick movie and then he said he has to beef up again ready for TA2. I imagine he can keep the long hair for MD. There was an interview with him here in the last couple of days.

Moby Dick? Wow, I didn't hear about that. Who is he going to play?

Yeah, I truly admire him for doing all this. All this really hard work. This guy has my respect, varily!!

Nngghhawoetuezgwweefdmmcchh!!!

Just so we're clear ..... we're studying these pics in the name of art, right?

Nngghhawoetuezgwweefdmmcchh!!!

Just so we're clear ..... we're studying these pics in the name of art, right?

:funny: oh, but of course my friend! Anything else would... be.... erm... yeah well... Art, it is art. Just look at how the photographer used light and shadow to...uh...make the photo look so... vivid. :woot:

Yes, yes, yes, I'm counting on it. As Chris H says - what's the point in buffing up your body if you never get a chance to show it off?

Honestly, as long as those arms feature, I'm totally fine.

Yes, yes, yes, I'm counting on it. As Chris H says - what's the point in buffing up your body if you never get a chance to show it off?

Me too. :hrt: He already looks great in that new armor, I must say.

Do you think there will be another shirtless scene in the movie to satisfy all the silly little Twilight fan girls... and me? lol
There sure as hell better be... I was so disappointed that, other than Banner, we had no shirtless scene in Avengers from our heroes *sigh*

I agree about the arms, and it looks like they do feature at some point at least. In that shot in the trailer where he's cradling Jane and Loki is leading them he's in the 'sleeveless' look. I love that look, so matching that look with the rest of his new armor and I will be in Hemsworth heaven....

....but I'll get there quicker if he has a shirtless scene :oldrazz:

Moby Dick? Wow, I didn't hear about that. Who is he going to play?

Yeah, I truly admire him for doing all this. All this really hard work. This guy has my respect, varily!!

Moby Dick???

[YT]r9-42mu1D9Y[/YT]

oh, but of course my friend! Anything else would... be.... erm... yeah well... Art, it is art. Just look at how the photographer used light and shadow to...uh...make the photo look so... vivid.

I'm still pretty turned off by the fact he's a newlywed and has a child. If he was as single as his brother maybe.

There sure as hell better be... I was so disappointed that, other than Banner, we had no shirtless scene in Avengers from our heroes *sigh*

I agree about the arms, and it looks like they do feature at some point at least. In that shot in the trailer where he's cradling Jane and Loki is leading them he's in the 'sleeveless' look. I love that look, so matching that look with the rest of his new armor and I will be in Hemsworth heaven....

....but I'll get there quicker if he has a shirtless scene :oldrazz:

Yep! Totally.... :hrt: The sleeveless look also reminds me a little bit to the old costume. Although it was simple, it's a classic and I liked it. Oh, we'll be in Hems Walhalla of course ;)

Huh? If someone gets married or has a kid they suddenly become unattractive to you?

I was thinking the same thing. Hot is hot. I don't care if he is married or not, he is a nice guy and looks great in that role!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"