Animation Young Justice Cartoon - Part 10

Interesting. Hope it comes back as good as it was.

Man, this is great news. I didn't really expect it to happen. I would hope Netflix will be the one to air it.

I wonder if they'll do another time jump.

They better not. That's a big part of what let the air out of the balloon of the series, as good as it was.

Wasn't expecting this news at all. So awesome. Wish we could get a 3rd season of Spectacular Spider-Man next.

We all want you back for Young Justice commentary Dread. Let's make it happen! Hell has already frozen over! That means the dead will walk the earth, so we need Dread's Young Justice commentary while we can get it!

This is awesome. I'd love to see Raven, Spoiler (since Stephanie Brown showed up briefly in Season 2), Starfire, and Supergirl as new additions. Also bring Wally back (I always thought that that ending felt tacked-on/forced myself).

Gtfoh! This **** for real?

I just want on it netflix so I can binge through it. **** waiting a week for another episode. We've waited long enough.

The show's theme is legacy. Of course they will time skip each season, but I have a good feeling this one will be 1 or 2 yrs tops instead of 5.

The show's theme is legacy. Of course they will time skip each season, but I have a good feeling this one will be 1 or 2 yrs tops instead of 5.

Not sure what one has to do with the other. You can do a story about legacy without jumping ahead. And if you do, well, it's probably best NOT to skip over important character and relationship developments and tell the audience all this important stuff they were engaged with was resolved off screen during said jumps.

The last episode of the show was in March of 2013. If they get rolling now, they can probably get the first episode out by early 2018. So yeah, they may just skip ahead 5 years in-universe, same as before.

I fear voice actors recast now. I just hope Nolan North comes back. The guy seems to be everywhere these days. One of the best voice actors working today.

If they do, I hope it's just one year. A time jump was one of the biggest criticism of the second season, because it was obviously done because they unexpectedly had to wrap the story up much quicker.

I was actually getting around to watching the second season recently, so this is great news. Hopefully they'll be able to finish the series, especially since they were setting up Darkseid as the big bad of the last arc.

I fear voice actors recast now. I just hope Nolan North comes back. The guy seems to be everywhere these days. One of the best voice actors working today.

Eh... Look at the Titans shows. Same cast going on, what, ten years now? I think they can get most if not all of the principal VO cast back.

Most of the actors were in their twenties, so it shouldn't be that hard to get them back, Nolan North especially.

Some of the principal voice actors have been tweeting their excitement, so hopefully that's an indicator that most of the regulars will want to return:

khary_payton_tweet.jpg

danica_mckellar_tweet.jpg

jason_spisak_tweet_1.jpg

jason_spisak_tweet.jpg

stephanie_lemelin_tweet_1.jpg

stephanie_lemelin_tweet.jpg

Eh... Look at the Titans shows. Same cast going on, what, ten years now? I think they can get most if not all of the principal VO cast back.

Not to mention that the level of engagement required of an actor on an animated project is like night and day compared to how much time would be required of an actor on a live action project.

So time jump for season 3? I honestly hope its not a huge jump, between 6 months to a year would be fine. I want to see more from Tim Drake, Impulse, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle,Static and Beast Boy but I feel like a time skip would mean most of these characters would be neglected (ala Rocket and Zatanna) which would suck because those are some of DC's best Teen characters

Anyone think this could be part of WB/DCE's plans for a Titans film?

I have to admit... I was perusing this board over the weekend and saw this thread...I said out loud 'Guys it's time to let YJ go'...

Now, I gladly eat my words.

I enjoyed what I saw of this show and was heartbroken like most when it was canceled.

You guys and other diehard fans never gave up the crusade.

Job well done.:db:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"