Animation Young Justice Cartoon - Part 10

While this doesn’t outright confirm a cancellation, it doesn’t look like odds are particularly high for a season five renewal. Even though I really haven’t been feeling these last seasons I’d still think it’d be a shame if this show was cancelled as its one of the few animated superhero shows that aren’t a comedy.

Still partially sad, partially not that this got cancelled. Just when it mightve gotten good again.

Sorry for the bump with no news
But I'm rewatching Season 1 again. Gets better on every watch and really bums me out in the wasted potential for the rest of the seasons

I’m still awaiting on news for S4 Disc copy.

Sorry for the bump with no news
But I'm rewatching Season 1 again. Gets better on every watch and really bums me out in the wasted potential for the rest of the seasons

Greg really was just far to ambitious and condensed so much into 1 show. If anyone deserved a universe, it was YJ.

Also rewatched Spectacular Spider-man recently after seeing Spider-Verse... But I really am skeptical of them reviving it with Wiseman haha. He seems like he just doesn't have it anymore

I do wanna see him do write a Green Arrow movie though

Greg really was just far too ambitious and condensed so much into 1 show. If anyone deserved a universe, it was YJ.
I always thought that a Justice League spinoff could’ve fleshed out the world better. Having those two perspective from the older and younger generations.

I feel that even a JL spin off, if they kept all the plot in, wouldn't be enough. They would need a 3rd show I think even still.

Young Justice was a real let down for me. Especially with Weisman coming off the greatness that was Spectacular Spider-Man.

I feel that even a JL spin off, if they kept all the plot in, wouldn't be enough. They would need a 3rd show I think even still.
Maybe a series that focused on the JSA. Basically to cover all three heroic generations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"