Young X-Men

He's the kid with powers pretty much identical to Xi'an from X-Men 2099, right? One hand kills, the other heals?

I thought he just absorbed skills from people, not whole personalities and memories like Rogue.
Personalities, no. Memories, maybe. They always said he absorbed knowledge. That included whatever his classmates memorized for tests. Why wouldn't it include memories about their pasts?

He's the kid with powers pretty much identical to Xi'an from X-Men 2099, right? One hand kills, the other heals?

It was like that for a week or two. Now he just has the power to heal on a molecular level and to kill. Back when he only healed, he and Wither would have made great enemies :up:

How does he determine whether he's healing or killing? He seemed to still have a "killing hand" in Messiah Complex when Dust touched him.
Personalities, no. Memories, maybe. They always said he absorbed knowledge. That included whatever his classmates memorized for tests. Why wouldn't it include memories about their pasts?
Because he'd probably be a lot less well-adjusted if he had the sum total of so many other people's memories in his head. Much like Rogue was.

How does he determine whether he's healing or killing? He seemed to still have a "killing hand" in Messiah Complex when Dust touched him.

He's got pretty good control over the healing/killing. He's been unconscious for most of MC so I don't remember Dust touching him lol

Wasn't that in "Blinded by the Light," not Messiah Complex?

Could be. I read Blinded by the Light as in-between issues of MC, so I'm probably getting them confused.

Spoons has opinions, same thing though.

I'm not big on Blindfold, no. I like about 15/22 kid mutants though :up:

Spoons is just a rampant hater, and not all rampant haters are created equally.

Spoons doesn't even know what giving props means. :up:

Go hang out in the Ultimates thread. I think I'm the lone ray of sunshine in there lol; defending the book all day every day. I even liked Sabes telling Cap to "suck it".

Props to Sabes :up:

I need to read the second issue, else I'd be in there defending it too. I was after the first issue.

Maybe you were too busy hating elsewhere to notice. :cmad:

Oh, well disregard the "suck it" reference. It'll be better as a surprise :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"