15 Minutes Your 15 minutes - sign up thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will go by order signed up.

Since there has been alot of interest and I don't want anyone to feel like it'll never get to them, I probably going to do a couple at a time or stagger them. :up:
Allllllllllllllllllll Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigghty then!

Eh, sign me up Chief.

I'm in. *attention ****e*
However it looks like my 15 minutes will be like... weeks or months away. :csad:

I'll sign up, but it's gonna take forever :csad: I can't pass up the chance to talk about myself, though :o

I'm in. *attention ****e*
However it looks like my 15 minutes will be like... weeks or months away. :csad:

I'll sign up, but it's gonna take forever :csad: I can't pass up the chance to talk about myself, though :o

First, YAY!!!

Second, due to the overwhelming response (by all means keep'em coming), I will be staggering the days. Starting a new one everday or two. Still last at least 4 days. This way nobody has to wait too long.

So, what kind of ground rules are you setting Badger?? In terms of questions.

Like what can't we ask when it comes to personal stuff.:huh:

So, what kind of ground rules are you setting Badger?? In terms of questions.

Like what can't we ask when it comes to personal stuff.:huh:

Ask anything you want, just don't be crass, rude, or combative. The rules of this board should dictate what questions are acceptable.

Also, the person answering the questions has the option not to answer. So if you want a answer, make sure it's acceptable. :up:

Uh no, just being a member in here for awhile and know pretty much where this and that goes and such and other mods voted to let me in

OH, so that's how one becomes a MOD..just needs to know the lay of the land, and well liked...gotcha.

Ask anything you want, just don't be crass, rude, or combative. The rules of this board should dictate what questions are acceptable.

Also, the person answering the questions has the option not to answer. So if you want a answer, make sure it's acceptable. :up:

I figured that...just wanted to be clear. I hope this becomes a fun thing and not just a bash thread with questions like "why are you a homo" things like that.

Your the man for bringing it over our way....You B. Springs people are smart.:cwink::woot:

Will the questions be limited? I've seen some crazy stuff on LSP's and I'm scared for my 15 minutes there in a few weeks, (jimmy).

i know what you mean, i'm up on LSP now (link in sig :shamelessplug:
and i think i dreaded his questions more than anyones.

Pfffffffffft!

15 minutes? Been there, done that, went into OVERTIME!

TEDDY!!!

:cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija