15 Minutes Your 15 minutes - sign up thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just don't need a 15 minutes. 15 seconds will do and then...

NEXT!

im down like a clown charlie brown. aint like i got anythin better 2 do while im at work lol

So how is this going to work?

Are we going to get PMs or notifications when our respective threads are made?

CFE

I did not notice or may have just missed it in the thread but do we have a specific start date set for one the first people will be put up?

We will start Monday, every thread will be up for at least 4 days. I will start the next one two days after the previous one started. So there will be a new thread every 2 days. I will keep the list updated so you can gauge when your thread will be up.

YOUR 15 MINUTES* ARE HERE!!

Everybody wants their 15 Minutes*, right? Well here is your chance to get them on the Hype!! The idea is simple, every few days a thread will be devoted solely to one person and the rest of us can ask them questions. Questions like, what's your favorite movie? Or, what is your proudest moment? Anything is fair game, as long as it is clean and adheres to the rules of SHH.

So if you've ever wondered about a certain poster and they've signed up, here's your chance to get to know them! :cwink:

If interested please sign-up below. I will keep an updated list as to who is signed-up and what order they are in. If you have any questions post those as well.

The First Round will start next Monday!!

*I'd like to give credit to Erzengel for this idea. :yay:

Finally, this thread has been blessed by the higher ups, so let's respect each other and have fun getting to know your fellow Hypster.

Ha, I took over for Tukiluka on LSP with this but he took this from someone else. There's no originality anywhere. :csad:

Anywho, to all of you signed up to this. Don't be lame. If you aren't going to put any effort into your answers, just give up now.

Don't give 3 word answers. Be concise but be descriptive, tell a funny story with your answer but don't have a boring 15 minutes. Also, don't be uptight about your answers. Any question should be fair game but I know it's SHH, so you have to be "respectable". But asking if you were ever banged on a gaming table shouldn't spark outrage.

Last edited:
Ha, I took over for Tukiluka on LSP with this but he took this from someone else. There's no originality anywhere. :csad:

Anywho, to all of you signed up to this. Don't be lame. If you aren't going to put any effort into your answers, just give up now.

Don't give 3 word answers. Be concise but be descriptive, tell a funny story with your answer but don't have a boring 15 minutes.

:up:

You should tell a mod to close any 15 minutes that are lame. :up:

We will start Monday, every thread will be up for at least 4 days. I will start the next one two days after the previous one started. So there will be a new thread every 2 days. I will keep the list updated so you can gauge when your thread will be up.
Thanks Badger

Eh, what the hell. You can put me down on the list.

I take it there's booze in the green room we can drink while we're waiting?

The less you people know, the better... :oldrazz: :oldrazz: :oldrazz:

:csad:

I have a question for you, Morgie.
When are you going to return my bikini that you borrowed LAST summer?

Something tells me you wouldn't want it back, now. :o

And I'm not doing any interviews until you people start treating me with the respect and reverence I deserve. That's why my only interview has been with Charles Gibson (I call him "Charlie") and I'll be talking to Hannity tonight, you sexists!

jag

I'm down for this. Just let me know when you need me to participate. Thanks.

While i'm sure my questions will basically be just 'why are you still here' i'll do it cupcake.

Don't give 3 word answers. Be concise but be descriptive, tell a funny story with your answer but don't have a boring 15 minutes. Also, don't be uptight about your answers. Any question should be fair game but I know it's SHH, so you have to be "respectable". But asking if you were ever banged on a gaming table shouldn't spark outrage.
Then don't let Jimmy in here:o

And it is after 12 so I can post in here...so sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"