• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Buddy/Ignore List

it is a very serious matter, and i am kind of like that agent in 'Manhunter', i have a special insight into these guys minds as i have taken out a few bouncy castles myself, you burst the thing with a hot iron, and steal everyone's shoes that are sitting outside it. i was never able to get a gf , no matter how many shoes i offered them, that Cinderella stuff is a lot of bull, so is the three bears, but that is another story. but a word of warning, if you want to re-create your fav fairy tales, don't place an ad in the paper asking for 3 bears to come round to your house for some porridge, esp if you are hetrosexual, i had to call the poilce that time.

This is easily the most profound post I have read this year

I tip my hat to you, good sir

In my time here, there's been one person that I have wanted to ignore... But, he was banned soon after. Oh, joy. :D

In my time here, there's been one person that I have wanted to ignore... But, he was banned soon after. Oh, joy. :D
this is just a wild guess but could their name rhyme with SchneiderNyte?:oldrazz:

There are a few people here I would like to ignore, but I'd be kidding myself, because I'd be too curious what they were saying and would have to remove them sooner or later.

this is just a wild guess but could their name rhyme with SchneiderNyte?:oldrazz:

... Okay. Two people. :o

The other guy's name rhymes with Advanced Dark... Oh, I just said his user name instead of something that rhymes with it.:oldrazz:

Well considering AD is banned, I don't guess it matters now....

Months later and still no one is on my Ignore list.

Ignoring people is weak.
Even the foulest ****s, like people who justify shooting kids, can teach you something.

My friend list is pretty short, I like more people then are on here I just feel odd about officially befriending people I'll never meet and only exist in an isolated part of my sordid reality.

These are my 5.

ObakeTora
Magenta666
JJJ's Ulcer
Ultra Lantern
B.A. Baracus

This reminds me of the old aol chat room days when people would say they were putting me on ignore but they would keep replying to my comments then I would call them out on it, " I thought you were putting me on IGNORE"? :hehe:

Ignoring people is weak.
Even the foulest ****s, like people who justify shooting kids, can teach you something.

My friend list is pretty short, I like more people then are on here I just feel odd about officially befriending people I'll never meet and only exist in an isolated part of my sordid reality.

These are my 5.

ObakeTora
Magenta666
JJJ's Ulcer
Ultra Lantern
B.A. Baracus

That is subjective. :whatever:

I have one person on my ignore-list because their posts give me nosebleeds.

I would never ignore SAAD. It's too much fun tormenting him.

That is subjective. :whatever:

Anything anyone says is almost always subjective.

Weak narrows it down maybe a bit too much.

People who actually warrant being ignored end up getting banned anyways.

I'm thinking that a lot of the ignoring that is done is toward people who have opinions that differ too much from your own.

Some people here are like fingernails on a chalkboard for me, but I weather the storm because by tolerating them I get to understand myself a bit more.

What is it in them that elicits such a negative reaction from myself, are they wrong, am I wrong, is there any getting through to them, is there any getting through to me?

I like these processes even though they are challenging and I do find it weak to just ignore someone as soon as they upset you.

Anything anyone says is almost always subjective.

Weak narrows it down maybe a bit too much.

People who actually warrant being ignored end up getting banned anyways.

I'm thinking that a lot of the ignoring that is done is toward people who have opinions that differ too much from your own.

Some people here are like fingernails on a chalkboard for me, but I weather the storm because by tolerating them I get to understand myself a bit more.

What is it in them that elicits such a negative reaction from myself, are they wrong, am I wrong, is there any getting through to them, is there any getting through to me?

I like these processes even though they are challenging and I do find it weak to just ignore someone as soon as they upset you.

Unless you're on SAAD's ignore list.

Anyway, here's my ignore list

E-man
Superferret
Kane52630
Manic
JustABill
Twylight

This list for real.

My friend list is Marx, LightningStrykez, Bamf, chaseter, JustABill, CFE, spideyboy, Ultra Lantern, and Duke.

I have one person on ignore and considered putting two others on ignore.

If someone is on your ignore list you can't see their post and they can't see yours?

Anyway, here's my ignore list

E-man
Superferret
Kane52630
Manic
JustABill
Twylight

This list for real.

coolstorybroj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"