Your favorite Brad Pitt films?

Se7en.

Even though many people say that Pitt's acting is horrible during the ending scene, it is still my favorite film of his.

Babel, by far. Pitt may not be the best actor, but he's either got a terrific choice in films or has a very smart agent.

Followed by Inglorious Basterds, Tree of Life, Seven, Ocean's 11 and Benjamin Button, roughly in that order.

I usually prefer his smaller roles. Like in Twelve Monkeys or True Romance. But, yeah, he's great in Fight Club and Seven.

1. Fight Club
2. Snatch
3. 12 Monkeys
4. Legends of the Fall
5. Seven
6. Meet Joe Black
7. Ocean's 11
8. Inglourious Basterds
9. Killing Them Softly
10. Spy Game
11. Sleepers
12. Interview with the Vampire
13. Kalifornia
14. A River Runs Through It
15. The Mexican

Honorable Mention: Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (Best cameo ever!)

Assassination of Jesse James is probably my favorite. It's just brilliant.

My favorite movie with Brad Pitt(also my favorite performance I think) is a movie called The Assassination of Jesse James. I think some people here might have missed it, so all I'll say is that you should really see it.

Fight Club
Se7en
Inglorious Basterds
The Assassination of Jesse James
Killing Them Softly

That's an amazing top five...

With Fight Club, there can never be another Tyler Durden besides Pitt. It's so fitting considering he's is the perfect leading man with universal appeal. It's so iconic and was perfectly cast.

I've been an admirer of Mr. Pitt for quite some time, but this thread has reminded me just how expansive his filmography has been.

In my opinion, George Clooney should be emulating/mimicking Pitt's 20+ year career structure, and he's not. Clooney should be the ultimate classic / Golden Age leading man like Gregory Peck by now, but instead his filmography is totally dull. I've liked maybe three movies with him in it.

The Monuments Men
Gravity
The Descendants
The Ides of March
The American
The Men Who Stare at Goats
Up in the Air
Burn After Reading
Leatherheads
Michael Clayton
Ocean's Thirteen
The Good German
Syriana
Good Night, and Good Luck.
Ocean's Twelve
Intolerable Cruelty
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Solaris
Ocean's Eleven
Spy Kids
The Perfect Storm
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Three Kings
The Thin Red Line
Out of Sight
The Peacemaker
Batman & Robin
One Fine Day
From Dusk Till Dawn

Not a lot of love for Meet Joe Black huh?

in no order

Legends of the fall, sleepers, seven, meet joe black, oceans eleven, assassination of jesse james, benjamin button, and world war z

I'll also, put my worst Pitt movie. Babel. Easily the most boring movie I've seen.

In my opinion, George Clooney should be emulating/mimicking Pitt's 20+ year career structure, and he's not. Clooney should be the ultimate classic / Golden Age leading man like Gregory Peck by now, but instead his filmography is totally dull. I've liked maybe three movies with him in it.

The Monuments Men
Gravity
The Descendants
The Ides of March
The American *
The Men Who Stare at Goats
Up in the Air
Burn After Reading
Leatherheads
Michael Clayton
Ocean's Thirteen
The Good German
Syriana
Good Night, and Good Luck.
Ocean's Twelve
Intolerable Cruelty
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Solaris
Ocean's Eleven
Spy Kids
The Perfect Storm
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Three Kings
The Thin Red Line
Out of Sight
The Peacemaker
Batman & Robin
One Fine Day
From Dusk Till Dawn

Been hanging out with crazy people? Locked up with Brad Pitt from 12 Monkeys I see!

Georgio Von Cloon has an amazing career. Just because you might find it dull doesn't mean he doesn't get recognized for his body of work. AND...he's the sole surveyor of Batman & Robin.

The ones I've bolded are the movies that he gets high praise for. Not bad.

*An acquired taste but I loved it.

in no order

Legends of the fall, sleepers, seven, meet joe black, oceans eleven, assassination of jesse james, benjamin button, and world war z

Here, here! Love that movie. Pitt and Hopkins are amazing in it and I damn near fell in love with Claire Forlaini when I saw it. The score is absolutely fantastic too.

^^^It really was a great score. "Do you have any peanut butter?

In no particular order:

Fight Club
Assassination of Jesse James
Inglorious Basterds
Interview with the Vampire
Troy
World War Z
Se7en
Meet Joe Black
Oceans Eleven

in no order

I know, im surprised , Meet Joe Black was a good film tho lol.

The problem with George Clooney is it feels like his choice in movies are more quantity over quality. The only films I liked from him was

Up In The Air
Ocean's trilogy
O Brother Where Art Thou?
Gravity
and From Dusk Til Dawn. And thats mainly because Tarantino directed it probably.

Fight Club
Se7en
Inglorious Basterds
Legend Of the Fall
Snatch
True Romance

Legends of the Fall is number 1 for me. Fight Club then Se7en

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"