Your Favorite Toy Appreciation Thread

Erzengel said:
20op.jpg
Yeah ive got that baby, its sweet as..

Favourite toys when i was a kid....

HAMMERHAND
HammerhandLoose1a.jpg

HELL YEAH

The Nerf Bow and Arrows got to be one of my Favourite toys ever... and got even more use out of it at uni than i did when i was a kid

mightiest_mortal said:
:csad: wanted that sooo much when i was a kid :csad:
I have him with the box, Frenzy, Rumble, Ravage, Lazerbeak, Buzzsaw, and Ratbat.

ShadowBoxing said:
I have him with the box, Frenzy, Rumble, Ravage, Lazerbeak, Buzzsaw, and Ratbat.
So, what was your adress again? dont have any security alarms do you? lol

mightiest_mortal said:
So, what was your adress again? dont have any security alarms do you? lol
I have all but 70 G1 Transformers actually...yes, they are well guarded...by FortMax.

I'm old, so I'll just start with the oldest Christmas toys I remember that were the best:

1976 - Micronauts Acroyear and Biotron

1977 - Mego Spidey and Lizard

1978 - Star Wars Cantina aliens gift set from Sears Catalog (with blue Snaggletooth!) -- honorable mention : Stretch Monster!

1979 - Two-way tie: Mattel Shogun Warrior Godzilla and Kenner Alien large-size figure

1980 - The Empire Strikes Back Scout Walker AT-ST (too poor to get the giant AT-AT)

my all time favorites?
all the Star Wars toys i used to play with in the bath (GOD why couldn't i have kept those!!?):cmad:
popples
glow worm
teddy ruxbin

yesssss. childhood rocked!
it's the only time in your life (unless you make it to senile age) that you get to talk to things that aren't there and no one thinks poorly of you.

heypapajinx said:
my all time favorites?
all the Star Wars toys i used to play with in the bath (GOD why couldn't i have kept those!!?):cmad:
popples
glow worm
teddy ruxbin

yesssss. childhood rocked!
it's the only time in your life (unless you make it to senile age) that you get to talk to things that aren't there and no one thinks poorly of you.

Yay! Someone else remembers those!

Has anyone said....Slinky?!?! :wow:

Why was that so popular? Stupid metal ones always got tangled. :cmad:

AndThePickles said:
Yay! Someone else remembers those!
oh yeah.
definitely.
the only one that i look back on and think "that's kinda creepy" is the Teddy Ruxbin.
i mean, he kind of looked like Snuggles. and we ALL know HE/SHE's the spawn of satan.

heypapajinx said:
oh yeah.
definitely.
the only one that i look back on and think "that's kinda creepy" is the Teddy Ruxbin.
i mean, he kind of looked like Snuggles. and we ALL know HE/SHE's the spawn of satan.

Seriously! :cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

snuggles.mov.jpg

They were all and still are my favorite toys (Autobot edition) (Microbots and Action Masters not included).
DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0798.jpg

DSCF0797.jpg

I'll post the Decepticons later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"