What is your favorite Top Ten Action Figure/Toy Packaging?

toddly6666

Civilian
Reaction score
What is your favorite Top Ten Action Figure/Toy Packaging?

Not surprisingly, these were my favorite toys as well. Trying to be objective, I looked at a lot of packaging of toys I didn't like or care about. I came with the same results of the toys I liked.:) The only toys I don't have or don't care about is Neon Genesis, but I love the packaging. When I was a kid, the toys that I loved to look at on the shelves but strangely never owned were the Secret Wars/Super Powers figures. Here's my list:

1. G.I. JOE (80s and 25th Anniversary packaging)
2. M.A.S.K.
3. TRANSFORMERS (80s packaging only)
4. SECRET WARS
5. SUPER POWERS
6. MARVEL LEGENDS (not Hasbro Legends)
7. STAR WARS (80s packaging only)
8. INDIANA JONES
9. C.O.P.S. / LEGO (a tie for me)
10. Neon Genesis Evangelion

without a doubt, C.O.P.S.

That stuff by Bart Sears was beautiful(and i'm not even a Bart Sears fan).

DARTHKUSH, i knew I was forgetting something...I've updated my list. I loved C.O.P.S. packaging and the toys (I only had one figure though). The release of those action figures at the time was like the equivalent of the release of Marvel Legends. They were so advanced looking!

I really like the new ML packaging...also the 25 anniv. GIJOE packs looks awesome!!!!!!

Pretty good list you got there man. I don't like the secret wars packaging myself..it alwasy looked boring to me. I liked the packageing of the marvel superheros line from toybiz in the early 90's much better.

DARTHKUSH, i knew I was forgetting something...I've updated my list. I loved C.O.P.S. packaging and the toys (I only had one figure though). The release of those action figures at the time was like the equivalent of the release of Marvel Legends. They were so advanced looking!

I had everybody in the first assortment and most of the 2nd. Christmas time at my house was frequently amazing :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"