Transformers your first transformer toy

well why. i mean i dont really care about huffer but i mean brawn, gears, and wind charger deserve bigger versions

They werent into upgrades back then.Out of all the Transformers only a few ever got upgrades......I think it was about 15 of them.

reiss_soundwave_t_robot.jpg

:trans: :trans: :trans:

well why. i mean i dont really care about huffer but i mean brawn, gears, and wind charger deserve bigger versions
They're Microman toys originally. Meaning they are only "in scale" with Soundwave, Megatron, Perceptor and the other Microman TF's.

sto_vo_kor_2000 said:
Those were the only one in G1..the only minbot that got an update back then was Bumblebee.But over the years since they have used some of those names but the figures dont always look like their G1 name sakes.
Very rarely do the G1 tributes in later lines sport their G1 names. I coud list off half a dozen Energon and Cybertron figures that are G1 tributes that don't have the G1 name on them.

They're Microman toys originally. Meaning they are only "in scale" with Soundwave, Megatron, Perceptor and the other Microman TF's.

Very rarely do the G1 tributes in later lines sport their G1 names. I coud list off half a dozen Energon and Cybertron figures that are G1 tributes that don't have the G1 name on them.

The figures he was refering to were knowen as Micro-change witch was a sub-division or the Micro-Man toyline and were not to scale with Megatron and the others.
As for your other point.....your right.But its a shame that they didnt use the names they should have.

i think they should only have made a megatron, soundwave cassets, perceptor, and blaster cassets for micro master. the megatron could just be a gun with a transforming bonus featrue and the cassets would be kind of biger than the others

My very first Transformer my dad bought for me some 20-odd years ago. Like most of my now-expensive-collectors-item toys, it has long gone missing.

transformers_encore_starscream_shop.jpg

i think they should only have made a megatron, soundwave cassets, perceptor, and blaster cassets for micro master. the megatron could just be a gun with a transforming bonus featrue and the cassets would be kind of biger than the others

Micro-change and Micro-man have nothing to do with the Micromaster line.Micro-man and its subdivision Micro-change were ,anlonge with the Diaclone line,the original Transformers from Japan.The toy molds were mostly the same but some of the toys were different colors.....for exsample in this line the toy that would become Ironhide was black and the toy that would become Tracks was red.These toys were on the Japanese market since the late 1970's
Micromasters was a sub-group of transformers from Hasbro that was released close to 1990.

does anyone know if the predacons from g1 were cool. i just like the whole combine thing. i had onslought and brawl from rid but even though it wasw just an arm i thought the combining was that cool

does anyone know if the predacons from g1 were cool. i just like the whole combine thing. i had onslought and brawl from rid but even though it wasw just an arm i thought the combining was that cool
The Preacons were the largest Combiner toy wise from G1 and I loved them.

i think the predacons need to be remaid in some new show cause that would be awesome. and not the beast wars predacons the original one.

i think the predacons need to be remaid in some new show cause that would be awesome. and not the beast wars predacons the original one.

It might be good......I just wish they would do an offical continuation of the G1 toon story in ether comic book format or a new toon or web-isodes.:trans:

well i doubt they will make a new cartoon unless they start showing reruns on tv cause kids these days wouldnt know about g1. webisodes maybe. and a comic would be awesome

My first was Soundwave back when JC Penney use to have a toy section, I remember my mom later taking off the sticker price so that my dad wouldn't know how much it cost.

how much did it cost. i remember RID toys seeming really expensive to me. but i was little so i wouldnt know

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"