Sequels Your most anticipated 2018 mutant movie from 20th Century Fox?

Reaction score
Honestly none. I ain't a big follower of the New Mutants and Deadpool,and I only want to see them to see the characters that I haven't seen before in a film like Magik, Mirage, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Domino, Cable, Lockheed, Demon Bear and Warlock to name a few.

I don't like the younger version of the X-Men, so eh not really interested in Dark Phoenix, plus Kinberg is directing his next "masterpiece".

To me, this is a "duh" no brainer. Why no Fan4astic 2 in the poll? :huh:

Deadpool by a mile.

There's no release date for Fan4stic 2 at the moment. And they aren't mutants.read the title of this thread.

Why are you starting so many threads when they're just vehicles for negativity and pessimism.

Last edited:
Two are many? And I don't have to be blindly optimistic as you do in order to create threads. Anyway, they are created to expand the discussion in other threads especially the threads for Dark Phoenix and New Mutants have gotten so many new posts in the last 48 hours.

Two are many? And I don't have to be cautiously optimistic as you do in order to create threads.
Fixed :cwink: God forbid I be hyped about X-men movies in Super Hero Hype's X-men forums lol

But whatever, I'll play. I'm more excited for Dark Phoenix, then New Mutants. Deadpool isn't really my thing, but I acknowledge it's really good for the franchise and it has a lot of fans.

Fixed :cwink: God forbid I be hyped about X-men movies in Super Hero Hype's X-men forums lol
You just gonna have to search for my cautiously optimistic posts. Anyway enough about me! Tell me how great Dark Phoenix will be next year knowing Kinberg might direct it from a script written by him! Yay! I am just a ray of sunshine now!:gngl:

TC delete this topic and make it again. You put the option "none" but forgot to put the option "all".

I voted X-Men Dark Phoenix but if it had the option "all" I'd vote for all of them. I'm really hyped to see all 3 Fox-Marvel movies.

1. Deadpool 2
2. New Mutants
3. Dark Phoenix.

After what Fox has shown with Deadpool, Logan and Legion I am much more interested in X-Men properties that are bringing a fresh take and creative vision. Dark Phoenix with Kinberg creatively involved just doesn't give me much hope. Hopefully it's good and this series learns it lesson finally but Deadpool 2 and New Mutants have me much more excited because of the people behind it.

All 3. They each have something exciting for me.

Deadpool has Cable and Domino which is a massive draw. I like the idea of a horror X-Men story with New Mutants and I loved the young cast of Apocalypse so seeing them in Dark Phoenix is exciting. Right now my order is...

1. Deadpool 2
2. Dark Phoenix
3. New Mutants

But if I could select all of them I would lol

TC delete this topic and make it again. You put the option "none" but forgot to put the option "all".

I voted X-Men Dark Phoenix but if it had the option "all" I'd vote for all of them. I'm really hyped to see all 3 Fox-Marvel movies.

The question of the poll is "your most anticipated" so there could only be 1 choice!

Deadpool 2. I'd be more excited for New Mutants if I knew where exactly in the timeline it will place. Hopefully it's not set in the past.

Right now I have no reason to be anticipating Dark Phoenix.

Bad news, it is likely set in the past with the cast of Apocalypse appearing in the film as well. :(

But... they're the New Mutants. They're supposed to be significantly younger than the classic team members, otherwise what's the point.

But... they're the New Mutants. They're supposed to be significantly younger than the classic team members, otherwise what's the point.

The point is they are a different team of mutant.

Its not like they are called the young mutants.

Last edited:
You just answered your own question ;)

i really wish he wouldn't post so much in x-men threads since he hates x-men films by fox.especilly since we have zewro information right now on dark phoenix except title and release date.

I'm very interested in Deadpool 2. Not so much the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"