Your next Big Screen Desire

Martian Manhunter needs to be in the pipeline for an appearance somewhere down the line. One of my favourite characters.

Can it just be sci fi?
Sure why not? But a big part of the character has always been his alternate persona Detective John Jones. I want that to be the prominent backbone of the story

I want a Superman film with an established Superman.

I would actually wait to do a JL movie when they’re rebooting everything and use that as a way to reboot the shared universe. I think JL Mortal was on to something when they wanted to use the JL film as the start of a shared DCU with the characters the spinning off into solo projects before eventually returning on a JL2.

A crime noir/sci-fi Martian Manhunter movie is #1 on my list.
I think that would work better as an X-Files type tv series. It seems tailor-made for tv. Maybe even set it in the 50s.

I want a World's Finest or Justice League movie on the level of Civil War/Avengers.

It's a toss-up between Justice League Dark and New Gods.
Isn't New Gods all but guaranteed?

In terms of ones that don't really haven't been brought up at all yet these would be mine

1st. Green Lantern Corps: Honestly how DC didn't make a Lantern an essential part of the Justice League is beyond me, I mean he's a founding member for crying out loud. Not only that but I have always thought that Green Lantern could be DC's answer to GOTG. The training on the home world of Oa, the defection of Sinestro and the forming of the Yellow Lantern's, the discovery of the other Corp's like Saint Walker's Blue Lantern's and Atrocitus's Red Lantern's. Just how stunning the battles and constructs could be if done right, DC really do have a potential big winner here and they would be smart to get it out before Marvel do Nova.
Had a GLC movie (within the DCEU) existed first, then yeah, I'd question their exclusion, but honestly, knowing the mess they made of JL, I'm glad a Lantern didn't feature. Batman and Wonder Woman aside, the rest of the team were either novices, or weren't generally the heroic type. A Green Lantern should/would have been another veteran, not just on a Gotham level, but on a cosmic level. I'm not sure they'd have managed to do a Lantern justice here.

Superman and Lex, I presume.

But frankly, I think Lex - and Zod - could use a long break. If the next villain isn’t Brainiac, I’m going to scream.
There's always that Krypton show. :p

The situation with Cavil is awkward though; they really could do with having him back, and honestly, if/when they introduce Brainiac, that's the time to introduce Supergirl too (thus then establishing her within the DCEU). Any film featuring Brainiac should (in my opinion) feature Supergirl too. It's the perfect way to introduce her, though I'm thinking more Man of Steel 3, which would require a different villain for Man of Steel 2.

do you guys watch the cw's Arrow the flash dc legends of tomorrow & black lighting!! I been back watching black lighting!! i really enjoy Arrow i got one thru five on blu ray! i l also really liked gotham!! & some times i watch super girl!! did any one catch the els worlds min tv series? this year there doing liked crises on two worlds min tv series!!

do you guys watch the cw's Arrow, the flash, dc legends of tomorrow & black lighting!! I been back watching black lighting!! i really enjoy Arrow i got one thru five on blu ray! i l also really liked gotham!! & some times i watch super girl!! did any one catch the els worlds min tv series? this year there doing liked crises on two worlds min tv series!!

yas!! i watch all of them, and i also watched Titans on Netflix and im waitign for Krypton and Doom Patrol

Honestly, we've seen the Justice League, Batman and Superman together, a Wonder Woman movie, an Aquaman movie, we've got a great Flash tv show, and a mediocre Green Lantern movie, a Titans tv show, so that doesn't leave much for me to need to see. New Gods and Darkseid in particular is probably what I most want to see.

I haven't enjoyed Arrow or Flash for the last two seasons ( or Supergirl really ever, except in certain limited ways ). However, Legends of Tomorrow has been awesome the last two seasons.

Stick it to Universal with the successful launch of The Creature Commandos

I haven't enjoyed Arrow or Flash for the last two seasons ( or Supergirl really ever, except in certain limited ways ). However, Legends of Tomorrow has been awesome the last two seasons.
I loved Season 2 of Legends, largely in part to Matt Letchers portrayal of Eobard Thawne. Legends in itself is a good show though; it has a limited episode number (so the stories aren't too drawn out) and doesn't mind making a mockery of itself (in a self contained way). It's easy watching.

Plastic Man! Career criminal dirt bag gains hilarious stretchy powers and becomes a superhero. While still remaining a dirt bag. A cross of Deadpool and The Mask, the film should be a huge success. And Eel would be a fantastic member of a reformed JL when WB decides to brings back the team.

It is sad that a poor job was done with the big two DC villains, Joker and Lex Luthor. It would be brilliant if they did a great job with Sinestro, Deathstroke, Darkseid, Ra's al Ghul and Reverse-Flash, the villains that are in the tier below Joker and Lex.

I’d like to see DC become as successful as Marvel with the shared universe model. Not in exactly the same way, mind you, but I’d love to see DC reach the same heights. Don’t think that’ll be happening any time soon, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"