• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Has your opinion changed on this production now compared to last year?

At this point they have less than a year to shoot, edit, do FX and market a film... I hope it aint a rush job.

but do you think his face is gonna look that monsterish?
No, because he has no marketability that way. As far as the movie goes, this will stand apart from Lee's but will be its own entity. Lee's take was good, but I wanted more of a well paced movie. Take nothing away from Lee. He did his thing, but I wanted more comic book action. And for those who don't get the TV show connection, it's the ON THE RUN story line they are following. The way David was always on the move, thats the similarities they are chasing.

I have been looking forward to seeing this ever since the first one. I have only gotten more excited since Marvel has gotten the rights and with the cast that has signed on and now knowing what the story idea is and that the man on the run theme is being used, June 08 can't come fast enough.

Norton as Bruce alone has gotten me very excited about this film. It also feels like Marvel is turning a corner and they're stepping things up on all fronts. I'm really excited for all of their upcoming films.

Norton as Bruce alone has gotten me very excited about this film. It also feels like Marvel is turning a corner and they're stepping things up on all fronts. I'm really excited for all of their upcoming films.

I agree. It's time for DD rights to return to Marvel!

I've been happy from the start. Anyone who complains is an idiot. they are fixing their mistake. That doesn't ever happen.

Now if only they could remake Daredevil and have a white Kingpin, and a Bullseye that is not a ******.

Seriously, if you are complaining about IH, then you're just doing it to be a jerk looking for attention, there's alot of it on these boards, people who aren't real fans, just losers who have no lives and have nothing better to do than complain.

I've been happy from the start. Anyone who complains is an idiot. they are fixing their mistake. That doesn't ever happen.

Now if only they could remake Daredevil and have a white Kingpin, and a Bullseye that is not a ******.

Seriously, if you are complaining about IH, then you're just doing it to be a jerk looking for attention, there's alot of it on these boards, people who aren't real fans, just losers who have no lives and have nothing better to do than complain.

nice, with that post you have just made yourself look like an ass and no one here will give a crap about what you say from now on :up:

My opinion hasn't changed I still think, do to Penn being the writer, that it will be fun but forgetable fluff.

My opinion hasn't changed I still think, do to Penn being the writer, that it will be fun but forgetable fluff.
Yes it's changed for the better!
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
31100.00%Yes it's changed...for the worse!
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
00%Voters:
Be nice. Zak will do TIH justice.

lol. No one has voted "no".

I'm happy with everything I'm hearing about the movie by the way.

Yes it's changed for the better!
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
31100.00%Yes it's changed...for the worse!
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
00%Voters:
Be nice. Zak will do TIH justice.
Listen dude I liked X-Men 3, FF and Elektra more than most so I'm no hater, I just see Zak for what he is, a lame writer who hasn't greatly offended me because none of his stuff is bad enough for me to harp on it.

I expect the movie to be better than the first one because honestly It couldn't get any worse, right? Okay it could get much worse but if it's just that brainless useless but semi well done fluff he always does I'll be better than the first film.

Yes, it has. For the better.
From the moment Norton was announced, everything has gone uphill for this film. The icing on the cake was when Norton said yesterday that he rewrote part of the screenplay. Excellent.

Yeah, it has considerably improved. I wasn´t excited about Louis Letterier and I thought they were going to make the mistake of making a sort of remake of the first, or worse, try and turn it into a shallow popcorn movie like Transformers, but now it seems like they´re heading the right direction. The casting of Norton, who seems very passionate about it, certainly helps.

After all that was revealed at Comic-Con (especially about Norton writing the screenplay) I'm confident about this film now.

Listen dude I liked X-Men 3, FF and Elektra more than most so I'm no hater.

I was shocked as you will probably be, Zak Penn was not attached to FF at all. I believe he wrote the script for the Videogame, or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"