World Your own design of a spidey costume (not existing characters)

JaredRmz

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey what's up! I've been here during a little period of time and there's been a lot of interesting and cool stuff here, so I just wanna ask you: have you made a spiderman fan cos-tume ( play), I mean not like the one about making a spiderman suit and methods but a one you invented. Original your own design and even your own origin story about the suit or character! So,go on , don't b shy and post pictures of your project,I'm gonna post some of mine later.
Best Regards:

Your friendly neighborhood Jared:)

Ps: not Peter Parker neither miles morales nor Ben Reilly etc. Your design and character.

Hey Jared, i've designed a spidey costume for a real-life superhero who's a real-life wallcrawling masked vigilante. I will post pics soon.

Hey Jared, i've designed a spidey costume for a real-life superhero who's a real-life wallcrawling masked vigilante. I will post pics soon.

Yay!!! How is he(she) called?

He calls himself "Spider-Boy".

my suit looks like a combination of miles morales and amazing

Pics are coming soon @Wadaltmon.
Awesome! I'm eager to see this. Might give me some ideas for my costume. What did you make the main body and mask out of?

Hello. Just thought I'd come along a resurrect this old thread. My character is known as Spider-Man: 616 and he lives in the Earth 616-1 universe. This universe is parallel to our own and so there are many similarities. The costume would be a sort of Mangaverse/Human Spider/Vigilante hybrid. My character wouldn't use a web shooter at first, just a grappling hook, which would later be upgraded to a wrist-mounted grappling gun, before Peter finally develops his iconic web shooters.

I haven't actually assembled the costume yet, but I will post some pictures as soon as I have. This incarnation of Spidey was going to appear in my fanfilm, but that might not go ahead due to lack of actors, etc.

Goodbye!

p.s. @Wadaltmon, I posted some ideas for my costume on the IRC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"