Daredevil Your plans for The Binge

Gonna finish it that weekend. About four on friday, 5 on saturday and 4 on Sunday.My fridge will be stocked and ready to go

I'm basically going to avoid threads about the show till I can watch it.
I work two jobs so best case scenario is I can do 2 episodes in the evening, 3 if possible. However, those may not be sequential days. It could take me up to a week or more to watch all 13 episodes sadly.

I requested off Friday, knocking it out that day. Absolutely cannot wait.

I have the popcorn and the adult diapers ready.

Considering I just found I still won't be starting my new job for a few weeks, I think all episodes on Friday it is.

All on Friday is the plan for me. Probably order a pizza or two, some drinks.

My dilemma is my sleep schedule is often screed up so it's very likely I'll be up at 3 am when it drops. I want to watch it all in one go but if I do that then it will really screw up my sleep schedule. So I may try and get a bit of sleep in and wake up on Friday and just go balls deep from there

My dilemma is my sleep schedule is often screed up so it's very likely I'll be up at 3 am when it drops. I want to watch it all in one go but if I do that then it will really screw up my sleep schedule. So I may try and get a bit of sleep in and wake up on Friday and just go balls deep from there

I have delayed sleep phase syndrome so I know what it's like.

I'm done work on Thursday night at 12.I booked Friday and Saturday off. So I plan to start at 3 am Friday.See how it goes from there. It will get done that weekend.

I get out of work at midnight too. So I get off midnight Thursday, most likely gonna call out sick to work Friday haha. Then let the binge begin. Grab some beers and some snacks and I am set :woot:

I'm definitely going to try to watch at least 3 episodes at midnight, to hell with work productivity the next day :woot: Then gonna try to watch the rest before a friend's wedding that Saturday (to hell with their wedding too! j/k... or am I?).

I suggested 13 episode binge watching to my wife, she said only 1 episode a night.

I'm going to do 2 episodes per day, maybe 3.

I'm gonna try to get my best friend to watch with me. Hopefully we can binge on Friday and Saturday , but school commitments may interfere with that.

Unfortunately I'm working Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I'll only be able to get through an episode or two those days. But I'm off Monday and Tuesday, so I should be finished with it by Tuesday night.

I'll probably watch one or two episodes at a time, when I have the opportunity. I can't really binge watch anything and give it the attention I'd like to give DD.

I'll try to watch 1-2 episodes a day, but will probably end up watching the whole thing over the weekend. Might watch 3 or so episodes on friday and have a few beers.

Done College at 1:30, done work at 10:30 pm with the weekend completely free for binging. Coke Zero and Doritos for days...

Well, I get home from my vacation on Friday, so I'm just going to sit through the whole thing as soon as possible.

Getting up early Friday morning and watching the whole show. Ordered a lot of junk food in preparation. Now I just need to freeze myself and have someone wake me up late Thursday night.

BZEioALCcAEfKaX.jpg

I'll probably watch 1 or 2 episodes at midnight(probably not a good idea, my self control is not good when it comes to watching shows), then I have a meeting in the morning, and I'll be back home watching the rest in the after noon. Probably get some Ketchup chips, have a smoke, then sit back and enjoy.

I have the toddler with me all day long (BOOOOOOO!), but the little guy sleeps from 1:00-3:00/4:00, so I can squeeze in two episodes then… then do three-four, maybe five? episodes Friday night. Maybe four or five (or six!) Saturday… then finish on Sunday.

If that fails, two episodes a night until we're done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"