pick 6 (DUH) of spider-man's villans.

this would be miy team

Doc. Ock.
The Spot
The Shocker
Titania
Chameleon
Hydro-Man

The original lineup is still the best if you ask me.

yes we all love the Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, The Sandman, The Vulture version of the Sinister Six, but if you where to make a new six who would you pick?

Or you could just put Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, The Sandman, The Vulture as your team.

Ohh. Well you should have specified an all-new Sinister Six lineup.

• Jack-O'Lantern - Yes, he's just a Goblin rip-off, but he's a Goblin rip-off with potential.
  • Lady Octopus - Spidey doesn't have enough female villains and it's clear that she's still out there and still active since Secret War so I'd like to see her do a little something. She's the leader and founder of this group, as she's trying to live up to her hero's example.
  • Vermin - As long as there's a Baron Zemo, so too can there be a Vermin.
  • Scorpion - Yes, Mac. You're the Scorpion. Not Venom. And let's have him not be an idiot. This guy's a private investigator, so show us that he has a brain in his head.
  • Rhino - Big, dumb muscle. And please show him as something formidable rather than a whipping boy for lower-level heroes. This guy's taken on the Hulk and has bragging rights for near-victory. Near-victory against the Hulk is a friggin' massive accomplishment.
  • Cardiac - He's the secret traitor to this team, the guy who's joined only to infiltrate it and dismantle it from the inside, which shouldn't be too hard considering how untested this particular grouping is.

I liked that Sinister 7 line up they had a few years ago. When Kaine was going round torching everyone and a bunch of them teamed up to hunt him down to save themselves. Not saying some of those specific ones - but I like the idea of a team of supervillains from Spidey's list that arent the most powerful ones - the one's who'd need to team up to stand a chance at pulling their bank jobs and crimes and whatnot without too much interferance.

I'd have...

Jack-O'Lantern: Good choice Cyke. I loved this guy (at least the new incarnation) who had the cat, and was all mysticism and stuff. Preferably an unknown guy rather than a girl dressed up as a guy or someone with links to a previous villain other than possibly apprentice.

Shocker: Brains, doesnt go toe-to-toe with Spidey unless he has to. Is smart enough to know when to run, as long as there's not too much profit to lose.

Chameleon: The leader. But not the messed up, nutso half brother of Kraven for cryin out loud! The calculating spy like guy who is after personal fortune but also an assasin for hire. He doesnt like to get his hands dirty unless is quick, close and with no chance of a rebuttal.

Stunner: The team's powerhouse without making it a huge great guy. The obese woman whose mind was the basis of the VR construct that was Stunner never died, nor really gave any hints as to what happened to her after the resurrection of Doc Ock. The explosion that brought Ock back could have permanently merged her program with her mind and made her a biological being.

Hydroman:

Scorpia:

My Sinister Six (whose mission would be a robbery or theft or some kind) would be

Doctor Octopus: The brains of the operation.
Chameleon: The spy, sabatuer and infiltrator.
Electro: In this modern, high tech world, we need someone that can mess with the enemies sensitive electrical equipment.
The Spot: Yes, the Spot. Instant transportation is a handy little gift to have.
Rhino: Muscle that will mindlessly do as he is told.
Vulture: The air support. I was tempted to go with Hobgoblin, but Kingsley would be battling Octavius for leadership. A house divided cannot stand. Toomes is intelligent and ambitious, but not to Kingsley's level.

Venom
Doc Ock
Hobgoblin
Electro
Scorpion
Lizard

Hmmmm...my custome Sinister Six would have to be:

- Doc Ock
- Hobgoblin
- Electro
- Carrion
- Sandman
- Scream

A bit random, yes I know, but I think it would work. :up:

Well its gotta be

Electro: Obviously can handle pretty much any job from shutting down security systems etc, to being a major player in battle.

Doc Ock: Well where the hell are you gonna get crazy schemes from other wise?

Vulture: Air support, swift and deadly, can't get much better than that.

Deadpool: (If Ock didn't snap his neck after getting annoyed with him... though he'd still ive). Excellent for sneaking missions and marksmanship. Image inducer (SP?) Makes as good as the Chameleon, but with MUCH better fighting skills etc.

Bullseye: Simple. ANYTHING in his hands is deadly. From a great range or close quaters, he's an excellent player.

Sandman: Well, he can get into any crack or lock etc, also very powerfull.

My S6:
Doc Ock II
Scorpia
Shriek
The evil spider-woman
Calypso
Stunner

It was kinda hard to form an all girl group...

1) JMS
2) Joe Quesada
3) Axel Alonso
4) Howard Mackie
5) Bob Harras
6) Ralph Macchio

How can our hero ever hope to triumph over such a dastardly array of super- villians?

Eye Doc

Eye Doc said:
1) JMS
2) Joe Quesada
3) Axel Alonso
4) Howard Mackie
5) Bob Harras
6) Ralph Macchio

How can our hero ever hope to triumph over such dastardly array of super- villians?

Eye Doc
you know not that its not funny but why is it that when some one make a thread about a team some one makes a team of people that have done bad things to comics?

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
you know not that its not funny but why is it that when some one make a thread about a team some one makes a team of people that have done bad things to comics?

Hey things have been pretty intense on this board lately, I just wanted to inject some humor.

This may sound silly now, but years ago, I came up with an idea of having Peter face off against some villians with powers derived from spiders/arachnids. I definitely wanted the Tarantula to be one of them. There's a couple of other ones out there. Unfortunately, I can't seem to recall who they are so I figure they probably need to be original characters.

If Peter faced off against 6 at one time you could have a new "Sinster Six", and call them the "Sinster Spider Sqaud":spidey:

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:

To be fair I thought itwas quite funny, no need to have a go at him about it at all.

Sandman
Dr. Octupus
Electro
Chameleon
Hobgoblin
Scorpian

Electro UK said:
To be fair I thought itwas quite funny, no need to have a go at him about it at all.
i did say it was funny and my intent wasn't to jump on anyone just that i feel its kind of old to do that, kind of like some one "has" to do it or the thread isn't a thread.

Eye Doc said:
Hey things have been pretty intense on this board lately, I just wanted to inject some humor.

This may sound silly now, but years ago, I came up with an idea of having Peter face off against some villians with powers derived from spiders/arachnids. I definitely wanted the Tarantula to be one of them. There's a couple of other ones out there. Unfortunately, I can't seem to recall who they are so I figure they probably need to be original characters.

If Peter faced off against 6 at one time you could have a new "Sinster Six", and call them the "Sinster Spider Sqaud":spidey:
that is a good idea.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
that is a good idea.

Thank you. I've never taken the time to come up with a master villian who puts this group together. I figure whoever it is would have a major mad on toward Spidey. Each villian would be specifically engineered or chosen because his (or her) powers give them an advantage against Spider-Man's super abilities.

I would have all of Spideys enemies join forces and create the New Sinister Syndicate!!!!!!!

Mysterio - Leader good at planning weird and wonderfull schemes not as brainy as Doc Ock but still great

Sandman
Shocker
Scorpion
Hobgoblin
Chameleon

1.) Hobgoblin
2.) Scorpion (Mac)
3.) Rhino
4.) Shriek
5.) Tombstone
6.) Polestar II

And yeah I know Mac is Venom now, which I don't have a problem with at all. I guess I'm just use to him being Scorpion.

I feel snarky today.

1. Quesada.
2. Bendis.
3. JMS.
4. Raimi.
5. David.
6. The fans.

Dr. Octopus
Green Goblin
Venom (Eddie Brock)
Hydro-Man
Bullseye (I don't care if he isn't a Spidey villain)
Scorpion (Mac Gargan)

1. Zemo
2. Beetle
3. Moonstone
4. Goliath
5. Screaming Mimi
6. The Fixer

Hmmmm...... Wonder why this grouping seems so familiar... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads