Your super hero World Cup squad.

D-day

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok, so the World Cup is here again and I thought I'd have a bit of fun and make up a Marvel super hero World Cup starting 11. This is what I've come up with...

Goalkeeper = Mister Fantastic
Central Defence = The Thing
Central Defence = The Hulk
Left Back = Colossus
Right Back = Thor
Central Midfield = Night Crawler
Central Midfield = Spider-man
Right Midfield = Quick Silver
Left Midfield = Silver Surfer
Striker = Cap America
Striker = Beast

Who would be in yours??

:unishr:

I think I'd probably make my team mostly telekenetics

I was going to do the same but then it wouldnt be a physical game. It would just be 11 people standing in the same spot for 90 mins, moving the ball around with thier minds :p

I pick all speedsters :p and since you didn't say marvel or dc I pick the 11 fastest people alive. We will start with the four flashes. Johnny quick and his daughter jessie. The whizzer, pietro quicksilver, the kid from young avengers who is scarlet witchs kid, Superman and Spiderman both quick and they are the two biggest heros:D

^ Erm I actually did say "Marvel super hero world cup squad" :confused:

Was just going by your title alone you expect me to actually read your first post:D

Well if we take telekinetics out of it which makes sense given that there is no game even with just 1....

Goalkeeper = Mister Fantastic (good choice)
Central Defence = Hyperion (defensive players require speed as well)
Central Defence = The Hulk
Left Back = The Runner (given all the running back and forward I would want top speed here)
Right Back = Quick Silver
Central Midfield = Cap America (a role requiring intelligence and good vision of the game)
Central Midfield = Spider-man (put off opponents with his quips)
Right Midfield = Thor
Left Midfield = The Runner (no one faster)
Striker = Sentry (powerful and fast)
Striker = Beast

I did something like this before on Madden 2004 on my PS2. I had Cap as my quarterback, Hulk and Juggernaut on my defensive line, Thor on my offensive line, Venom was my running back and my two main receivers were Daredevil and Spider-Man. Needless to say, they were an unstoppable force on the field. The team was called the Las Vegas Venom, all black uniforms with a white spider on the sleeves and helmet. :venom:

Venom.Symbiote said:
I did something like this before on Madden 2004 on my PS2. I had Cap as my quarterback, Hulk and Juggernaut on my defensive line, Thor on my offensive line, Venom was my running back and my two main receivers were Daredevil and Spider-Man. Needless to say, they were an unstoppable force on the field. The team was called the Las Vegas Venom, all black uniforms with a white spider on the sleeves and helmet. :venom:

VENOM? Hell, put the Juggernaut as your running back, silly! then stick Blob on the line.

Doc Destruction said:
VENOM? Hell, put the Juggernaut as your running back, silly! then stick Blob on the line.

That would have been too easy, I wanted the other teams to have at least a little bit of a chance. :venom:

Venom.Symbiote said:

But how you just did create a character for each one and tried to give similar height and junk:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"