Your Thoughts on First Appearance Figs

SpiderHulkThing

Superhero
Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys think about the FA figures. I hope that hasbro continues to do some every now and then. I really want a FA daredevil. And i'm really looking forward to the department H costume wolverine and FA punisher. So say which FA figs you'd like for hasbro to make when they get control and say what you think of the FA figures they have out now.

Out Now

FA Hulk-He's great aside from the weird face and screwed up fingers. Love the variant green one though. Awesome figure and great face on that one. He'll go nice next to the FA ironman back when hulkmister was part of the avengers.

FA Thing-Well this is the FA fig that gets bashed the most. I like his posability at least. Only thing wrong with him is his face. Everytime i look at him, i can't help but get the craving for cheetos though.

FA Spider-man-How could you have an FA display with out spidey? Even if they've made this figure before. It is the same one from the sinister six boxset isn't it? at least the ML 10 spidey's hand didn't fall right off after i got him out of the package...FA spidey does have some weird legs though.

I think there are more, but I've got to jump off here and I can't think of them all right now.

Coming Soon

FA Wolverine-(Department H Wolverine)-Hell yeah
FA Punisher
FA Sabertooth
FA Ironman (grey version)
FA Ironman (gold version)

Hoping For

FA Daredevil
FA Beast
FA Iceman
FA Cyclops
FA Maverl Gril
FA Angel

they are cool
the only one id really want is daredevil
looking forward to punisher and sabretooth
sabretooth looks like the greatest sculpt ever

I have Spidey classics FA spidey and ML10 FA spidey.. I like the Spidey classics one better. I have both of the Hulk FA's I only opened grey hulk though, His face does look like hes bewildered about something. I dont have FA thing..... But I could easily get him seeing as almost every walmart/target/TRU has atleast two or three of them if not ten :p

Not a fan of FA figurse. Wasn't reading books when they first came out. I think the designs are outdated and bland almost every time I see them. Some people like them and that's great. Me? I'm a modern comic fan, so that's all I know and like.

Aslong as they look like the FA version I'm OK. I don't mind, its a OK way of mixing old in with new. But seriously, we need more current looking figures. Boxsets would easily handle this. The Young Avengers boxset is a good example.

I wouldn't say no to any FA figs. I think they're awesome. :up:

You forgot the Young Avengers box set. They are all FA

I know they are new but seeing as hot one of them is dead and two of them look nothing like their plastic counterparts anymore I am calling them the FA YA Set.

Young Avengers is basically YA. $5 says it was put together in the first few months of the comic being out. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised that Marvel sent the ML guys concepts of the original four and went with it.

BTW, Iron Lad was made by a first time ML sculpter and in a rush. That's why it sucks.

Sucks that Iron Lad got friggin' hosed outta having a decent fig.

i just want to know what the hell they were thinking (or the newbie was thinking) when they (he) gave iron lad freaking braclets. Those suck.

when i finally get room (and get more to make it worth it) to make an FA shelf, then i'm going to put ML 7 ghostrider in it. He seems FA enough for me.

What is the big difference with the Ghost Riders? I never really looked at a Series 7 Ghost Rider.

Series7 is more like the old school GR while the first ML GR (forget which series) is a more modern GR.

i just got series 7 in the mail :D

So apart from Iron Lad, is the YA set worth getting?

Yes, the YA set is definitely worth getting.

I can get you one if you cant find it.. FTB probably can as well :p

webhead731 said:
What is the big difference with the Ghost Riders? I never really looked at a Series 7 Ghost Rider.
ML7:ghost:: John Blaze/Zarathos(Demon), Shoots Hellfire
ML3:ghost:: Dan Ketch/Noble Kale(Spirit of vengeance), Chain, Penance Stare

Lots of people (including Marvel and Toybiz) get them mixed up, or forget there's two of them. Both figures are in the original costume for that charercter, so both are basically FA.

I've actaully got a FA Wolverine custom up on Ebay right now... He turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"