• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your username-what was it inspired by?

pretty cool stuff by everybody. Mine is my DJ name. M for Mando. Swift for quick hands when I scratch. Pretty lame, but I've had the name since I was 15.
So not MicroSoft Wift?

1)Iron Worker by trade
2)Iron Man was the first comic I ever bought(vol1 #123)
3)When I was younger I trained for Tri-athalons

bathammer.jpg

(I thought Bat Hammer was a cool name when I was a kid)

I remember this from that awesome toy commercial

When I joined, I was sporting this white leather dress that made a friend of mine continually tease me about being some sort of dominatrix in the s/M scene. That's where Mistress comes from obviously.

Gluon comes from my knowledge and focus of physics.

lol no. I shoulda gone M-Swift like I normally do. Oh well.

got anything online? are you on d-styles boards? how long you been scratching?

sorry for the rapid fire inquisition.

Yurka is my nickname
Yurka the Lurker?

Lol, I'm kidding, you do not look creepy!

I'm union_jak everywhere. I like the Union Jack flag I guess... and my name is Jack/Jak depending on where I write it.

I was depressed, and called a deep thinker at the time.

I didn't think I'd be very active on this site, but I was wrong....

I was actually hoping someone would get it one of these days...fans of anticon are rare. When you meet one theres an instant connection. Over a year and no bites.

pretty simple

my favorite actress angelina jolie, and another fav of mine(although not up there with jolie) eva mendes. but i added the z to mendes cause i thought it looked better.

if i was doing top two favorite actresses i probably would have done jolie blanchett....but i think jolie mendes sounds better.

I was actually hoping someone would get it one of these days...fans of anticon are rare. When you meet one theres an instant connection. Over a year and no bites.

Hmm...they sound interesting. I'll have to check them out. The only large group coming out of Bay area I used to really dig were Hiero...but then, everybody knows about Hiero.
052407_heirojeans.jpg

I like Nightcrawler, and I'm a guy soooooooooooooooooooooo, ya...

The Spongebob episode "Rock Bottom". :)

witchblade and some overnight chicken i ate

one of my lady friends realized how much of a dork i am and she saw my Star War art one day and said "wow, that's fresh...in a dorky kinda way. that's dorky fresh!" and viola....dorkyfresh was born.

My first name is Darwin (it was my grandfathers name, I'm named after the Darwin you're thinking about only by a technicality). I was trying to think one up, and it just kind of came to m.

When I joined, I was sporting this white leather dress that made a friend of mine continually tease me about being some sort of dominatrix in the s/M scene. That's where Mistress comes from obviously.

Gluon comes from my knowledge and focus of physics.

Pretty Interesting! :up:

I was originally nightcrawler07. And, at that time, I tried to mock TNC by signing the end of each post with

-TOB

TOB, only as a signature at the time, stood for The Original Bamfer. I used that phrase because there were so many other Nightcrawler usernames and fans. So, when I was given the opportunity to change my name - I took it. I hate numbers. :o

Hmm...they sound interesting. I'll have to check them out. The only large group coming out of Bay area I used to really dig were Hiero...but then, everybody knows about Hiero.
052407_heirojeans.jpg

Yeah...anticon is more of a collective...whose founders have since went thier separate ways...but for some reason people who released an album on anticon records a few years ago are still associated with the label. What they're doing now is signing more indy rock and less indy hip hop...but if they do still have indy hip hop it actually borders instrumental and electronica only...no lyrics from the lyricists these days...but, we (fans) will always have the old days 1998-2003 era.

mine was inspired by my all time favorite Star Wars character General Grievous.

I created a comic character named Mal'Akai. He was blind, deaf, and unable to speak, however, he had full use of 100% of his brain. He used his psychic abilities to find his way around, make people believe that he was speaking to them, as well as fight a time traveler I called Genesis.

I created a comic character named Mal'Akai. He was blind, deaf, and unable to speak, however, he had full use of 100% of his brain. He used his psychic abilities to find his way around, make people believe that he was speaking to them, as well as fight a time traveler I called Genesis.

Did Genesis look like Phil Collins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"