Your username-what was it inspired by?

I want a Native American man to randomly pick me out of a group and tell me my destiny.:csad:

What, you've never heard of Jedi Master Danger Mouse?
I like your custom user title. It just seems unnecessarily long and drawn out, somewhat anti-climactic for the coolness of the character it represents.

My first message board was dedicated to the Disney Haunted Mansion ride, so I chose the caretaker in the cemetary as my namesake.

I was 14 years old.

I like your custom user title. It just seems unnecessarily long and drawn out, somewhat anti-climactic for the coolness of the character it represents.
I hear you. It's like finding out that Megatron's real name is Meg Ryantron-Peabody.

Always liked the villains in comic books/cartoon growing up, so this username naturally came to mind as he was definately one of my favourites.

My first website! It was a movie news site like comingsoon.net and many others. I made it on geocities. The name was also for my film productions i was planning back then. It felt dated after 2000 so i changed it to Waveride. As you know on these forums you can't change names without loosing posts counts, so i didn't want to give that up.

My name is a legend, it shall remain a mystery to you all.

Mines stemmed from my name. It's a long and rather boring story. I won't waste anyone's time with explaining it.

-TNC

Pretty Interesting! :up:

I was originally nightcrawler07. And, at that time, I tried to mock TNC by signing the end of each post with

-TOB

TOB, only as a signature at the time, stood for The Original Bamfer. I used that phrase because there were so many other Nightcrawler usernames and fans. So, when I was given the opportunity to change my name - I took it. I hate numbers. :o

It's a long and rather boring story. I won't waste anyone's time with explaining it.

-TNC

See? :ninja:

A Howard Stern Show reference. His producer messed up on a trick question and said my user name, Mac Hine (instead of machine).

Leia's title in the Thrawn trilogy. Everywhere else I'm ComicDiva but here I stuck with LadyVader. I like it when people call me LadyV. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"