Your username-what was it inspired by?

mine is a mix of my favorite band Incubus and Batman

Why are american football numbers always so high?

They use them to help designate positions.

low numbers are used for the "backs" (the guys who run the ball) usually those are 1-30 or so

Middle Numbers (30-60 or so)are for the ends and defensive backs and such

upper middle like mine (60-79) are for the big guys on the defensive and offensive lines (we don't get to touch the ball much)

80-99 is usually recievers and catch-alls

I used to be huge and slow so I was a lineman thus 79 :woot:

They use them to help designate positions.

low numbers are used for the "backs" (the guys who run the ball) usually those are 1-30 or so

Middle Numbers (30-60 or so)are for the ends and defensive backs and such

upper middle like mine (60-79) are for the big guys on the defensive and offensive lines (we don't get to touch the ball much)

80-99 is usually recievers and catch-alls

I used to be huge and slow so I was a lineman thus 79 :woot:
Right, so why not just 1-15ish? Why the huge jumps? Are there really 100 people to each team?

Right, so why not just 1-15ish? Why the huge jumps? Are there really 100 people to each team?

No not 100, but if you consider 11 guys for offense, 11 guys for defense, a kicker, and at least one sub (often 2-3) for each starter, you have a LOT of guys on a team.

My favorite superhero and my birthday. Replaced the word "Man" with "Fan"...not much more than that.

No not 100, but if you consider 11 guys for offense, 11 guys for defense, a kicker, and at least one sub (often 2-3) for each starter, you have a LOT of guys on a team.
2 or 3 subs for every starter? That's totally cheating... Isn't it 3-5 subs a game?

2 or 3 subs for every starter? That's totally cheating... Isn't it 3-5 subs a game?

umm...wait I think we're talking about two different games...

are you talking David Beckham football?
SOCCER.jpg

or NFL, NCAA football?
3719bg8.jpg

Cause I'm referring to American (NFL, NCAA) football...you could never survive without a second string ( the subs).

umm...wait I think we're talking about two different games...

are you talking David Beckham football?
SOCCER.jpg

or NFL, NCAA football?
3719bg8.jpg

Cause I'm referring to American (NFL, NCAA) football...you could never survive without a second string ( the subs).
I hate Football so I try not to talk about that. We were talking American Football but I just don't get it at all.

Baseball, Hocky, Basket Ball, Football, Rugby. Just by watching I've picked up the rules but American Football is just, weird...

Mine was my high school football nickname. My last name is just substitued for "Ness." Really quite clever considering the dumbest person I ever met was the first to start calling me that...

I hate Football so I try not to talk about that. We were talking American Football but I just don't get it at all.

Baseball, Hocky, Basket Ball, Football, Rugby. Just by watching I've picked up the rules but American Football is just, weird...

It takes some getting used to. Most folks learn by playing...once you've been to/played in one or two games it's actually quite simple

Plus it's a great game strategy-wise and in terms of athleticism...

i heard fur elise and cut the Bee off of Beethoven..and the h = toven
one of my many drunk creative accomplishments

pick your poison

Plastic Man
Wendy O' Williams and the Plasmatics
the first four letters of my email addy

then I started using it as my "artistic" name, and it stuck, now people online and in real life call me PLAS

I've had it since this started

I had, for the longest time, thought you just wanted an anagram of slap as your name.

Mine was easy, its a character from the Star Wars games Knights of the Old Republic and it's Jedi Knight who I liked good character so I chose it, I use a lot for usernames on other sites as well.

I had, for the longest time, thought you just wanted an anagram of slap as your name.
How many "Drakon" avvys you got?
Mine was easy, its a character from the Star Wars games Knights of the Old Republic and it's Jedi Knight who I liked good character so I chose it, I use a lot for usernames on other sites as well.
Love the firefly avvy.

How many "Drakon" avvys you got?

A lot. I think like, 150 or so. Though, some are just minor variations of a theme, like Ninja Turtles, or MK Ninjas, or Mario Hats [regular, Fire, and Racoon, as well as ones for Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi]

First part is a nickname from Football I got in Middle School after moving to Missouri from Wisconsin, and it stuck all the way through High School. Last part is my name. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"