Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if anything, and I don’t mean to defend WB here because they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt, but perhaps they held off on a lot of these announcements so they wouldn’t take any wind out of ZSJL’s anticipated release.

Black Adam and Flash are filming really soon, so they needed to make those announcements. TSS is gonna be in theaters as well as HBO MAX, and they haven’t released an actual trailer up to this point. Theaters will be a lot more accessible in august, so I’d imagine they want butts in seats come that time. If you want that, you gotta plant the seeds now or at least very soon.

I was never expecting announcements for more Snyderverse this soon and I think most of the ppl in this thread feel the same. I always expected that this was going to take a lot of behind the scenes deliberation with the suits. For WB, releasing this was a way to shut up the fans, for Warner Max this was an opportunity to get eyes on their streaming service and test the waters for original DC content on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"