• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace Randolph says that all signs are pointing to Zack Snyder's Justice League being a big success. And that Jason Kilar and the suits at WB and Warner Media are very happy with the films performance. She said they're prepping all the data to put out a report sometime this week to brag about the success of ZSJL.

Last edited:
Grace Randolph says that all signs are pointing to Zack Snyder's Justice League being a big success. And that Jason Kilar and the suits at WB and Warner Media are very happy with the films performance. She said they're prepping all the data to put out a report sometime this week to brag about the success of ZSJL.

In a week, Variety will publish an article about Toby Emmerich was the FIRST to call Zack Snyder to congratulate his success after the release of ZSJL, and Walter Hamada always envisioned this as an ongoing saga that compliments the cinematic multiverse he has planned.

"We always believed in Zack," says Hamada, "I never doubted this film the moment the fan petition started. WB has always being about director driven entities."

"Ray Fisher is a fantastic man. I always champion the Cyborg story of diversity and opportunity" Emmerich says.

Snyder and Zack have no comments.

article ends

:funny:

I watched JID live. WB are fools if they dont capitalise on the hype, nothing they have been doing comes close to this. Everybody is tuning in for this, its like an event. Even Leslie Jones is live tweeting the movie. Its been years since a DC movie has had this impact. Amazing.

God, this track is basically "And where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world" put in music form...

giphy.gif

In a week, Variety will publish an article about Toby Emmerich was the FIRST to call Zack Snyder to congratulate his success after the release of ZSJL, and Walter Hamada always envisioned this as an ongoing saga that compliments the cinematic multiverse he has planned.

Really like how Zack basically called out the bs, and said it was Hamada that told him that his movie is a "culdesaac". No more "It wasnt him that said it, it was the writer", no more hiding behind the words of your variety hitpiece, Walter.

Also really glad that he revealed that WB forbid him from using GL, to really show the world what kind of bs WB pulls, and how all the multiverse nonsense is just a front.

This is Zack's biggest crowdpleaser since 300, hands down. You love to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a bad motif in of itself i think it was just jarring to hear it used so often on first watch. Also so so happy to see warrior Wonder Woman back and judging from the reactions on social media this seems to be the WW people prefer also.

I’ve been listening to the soundtrack and reading JLA comics all weekend. I’ve seen the movie 2.5 times now.

In terms of a genuine DC experience, this is the best and truest ‘DC film’. I’m so happy we get something as DC fans that we can be proud of. I genuinely think this has more vision and artistry than any of the Avengers movies, but because of this, it doesn’t have that 4 quadrant appeal.

Can we skip 2 and do 3? :funny:
I'm totally down for the League v Darkseid, just not interested in the Knightmare stuff.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but they need to let Snyder do a part 2

tenor.gif

Just no Jared Leto Joker :barf:

But then how would we ever know if he got to give Batman
a reacharound? Or was it Batman who was supposed to give Joker one? Guess I need to revisit that piece of Oscar-worthy dialogue...

More times I watch this movie I dont get the Leto hate.

He seems to be like the Joker from The Batman (2004) series ,
8da923f010debb44146c555405caa265.jpg
but with Snyder's love for the TDKR Joker thrown in

.Now I'll admit growing up that was my least favorite Joker, lol. However, I dig it on screen. At least ZSJL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"