Deadpool 2 Zazie Beets officially cast as Domino in Deadpool 2

Really looking forward to Cable, Domino and Deadpool featuring again together soon hopefully, along with Colossus, NTW, Yukio & co.

yeah that would be a pretty great lineup

I can't wait for x-force now, hopefully they can continue this streak of good movies

So wait, you're telling me not painting her all white didn't make her any less good in the role?

I'm shocked, shocked!

She was a definite standout.

So wait, you're telling me not painting her all white didn't make her any less good in the role?

I'm shocked, shocked!

Yeah! How is that even possible? Shouldn't Domino suck in this movie?

yeah that would be a pretty great lineup

I can't wait for x-force now, hopefully they can continue this streak of good movies

I think an all out X-Force movie with this lineup to start off with would be a step above what we've seen so far. Plus so many guys for Deadpool to take the piss out of. :woot:

Wow! Definitely the breakout character. I never thought luck powers could be so cool and she was hilariously fun.

Great, great character. Her Brolin and Reynolds forged a nice trio that would work well going forward.

Wow! Definitely the breakout character. I never thought luck powers could be so cool and she was hilariously fun.

Luck powers are cool!!

But it’s not really luck.

She has the same power as X-Men’s Longshot.

Their actions can affect probability fields causing unlikely events to happen.

I wish she was in it more. Not only just to look at her, but I really did enjoy her character.

Great, great character. Her Brolin and Reynolds forged a nice trio that would work well going forward.

Yeah these guys need to stick together going forward.

Yeah these guys need to stick together going forward.

Yeah I guess things are a little more up in the air now with the whole Disney/Fox takeover thing as to what will happen next but you would hope for at least a Deadpool 3 where hopefully they would both come back for.

X-Force is a little more hazy I guess but still a possibility after this ground work.

They certainly aren't that cinematic! (Or whatever Deadpool said that was close to that.

She was definitely the favorite part of the movie for me too which says a lot. There were a lot of good things in this movie but Domino was great. I wasn't sure how Domino would fit into this movie universe but the answer is like a glove.

That X-Force spinoff/sequel they are intending to do should be a lock now.

Im confused why people like her. She didn't really get anything to do imo. I feel like they could've done much more with her.

Im confused why people like her. She didn't really get anything to do imo. I feel like they could've done much more with her.

For a female action hero, that was surprisingly refreshing character-wise.
Her power is luck and they lean in really well with the kind of personality & attitude that would come from that.

I always thought Domino was supposed to be more like NTW from everything else I've seen her in.

For a female action hero, that was surprisingly refreshing character-wise. Her power is luck and they lean in really well with the kind of personality & attitude that would come from that.

I always thought Domino was supposed to be more like NTW from everything else I've seen her in.

But that's the thing I didn't think we got enough of her or her personality. It was a good performance, but she could've been used more.

Domino stole the show for me, more so than Cable

Zazie was awesome and so damn sexy

But that's the thing I didn't think we got enough of her or her personality. It was a good performance, but she could've been used more.

Seemed enough. Same with Cable, surprisingly.
I noticed a number of moments she could be used more, but then that also would just end things sooner.

Seemed enough. Same with Cable, surprisingly.
I noticed a number of moments she could be used more, but then that also would just end things sooner.

Well I don't mean in terms of stopping the plot, but her just getting more screentime. Or just making her an actual character like they did with Cable

Yeah I guess things are a little more up in the air now with the whole Disney/Fox takeover thing as to what will happen next but you would hope for at least a Deadpool 3 where hopefully they would both come back for.

X-Force is a little more hazy I guess but still a possibility after this ground work.

I wonder what the Disney guys are thinking as they are watching this.

Yeah! How is that even possible? Shouldn't Domino suck in this movie?

I was here the day they revealed her look and was one of the people that didn't like it, no one on this site said it was going to effect her performance. She could have put on a Oscar winning performance, the costume still sucks.

She owned the role and really committed to it, and the use of powers was good.

I stand by my original point that she looks nothing like the comic book version because she doesn't.

No she doesn't and I don't care. She just looks like a black version of Domino. Really Domino's look is black leather, pale skin, and that patch around her eye. It's not a very unique look. Hell Vanessa could look like the comics Domino.

I adored domino, I thought she was incredible. Can’t wait to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"